Sign in to follow this  
Gary1124

P3D V4 SDK

I have yet to download the version 4 SDK. Must it be on the same Drive with P3D or doesn't it matter? I would sort of like to try ADE to realism up a couple of small GA fields near me and I need the SDK for that.

Thanks for any input

Gary

No, it can go anywhere - you will tell ADE where to find the programs you need. That said, having it side by side with your P3D install is the best option IMHO. It's tiny, so it won't take lots of space.

You will only be able to download the last 4.5 SDK, BTW; LM removes the downloads of each SDK when a new point version comes out. They keep the last download for each major version, so you can still get the last P3D v3 SDK, for example, but you can't get the 4.2 SDK. 

Temporary sim: 9700K @ 5GHz, 2TB NVMe SSD, RTX 3080Ti, MSFS + SPAD.NeXT

It is tiny yes but my P3D is swelling and I average 30 gb on my 240 gb C SSD to play with. I move downloads to folders on 2TB HDD and clear documents but I must choose what aircraft I run in P3D and kick the rest to Steam on my HDD. Eventually I will install a NVMe m.2 500 gb or 1tb  drive for all sims but I can't justify spending that money just now. 

I only want to do minor things with ADE like add prefab hangers to a small field nearby that has them but not in the sim.

Would be 74N Bendigo Field here in Tower City, PA.  I found an enhancement for that field for FS9 and tried it in FSX but the coordinates are off and the field was placed about a quarter mile too far south in FSX. So for P3D I will just add to what is already there and no other changes. Make it look closer to the real field.

Edited by Gary1124