Sign in to follow this  
lupedelupe

The JF Piper Warrior II is here

I already have the Arrow 3. Can't see getting the Warrior now. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 ,  FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Already have both Arrows, don't need this one especially with this bird being the slowest of the three.  Patiently waiting on these guys to start producing other airframes.

Edited by Dillon
  • Like 2

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Kind of wish I could exchange it for the Arrow III I don't fly at all since getting the Turbo. 

• Upvote 1

I don't need anything slower than the Arrow III, which I love, so I will skip this one.

Edited by Ixoye
  • Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Am I the only one who thinks the price tag is a bit on the steep side? I fly these birds IRL but it does seem high at only $10 less than the DC-6.

Cheers, Pete

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

2 minutes ago, PilotPete99 said:

Am I the only one who thinks the price tag is a bit on the steep side? I fly these birds IRL but it does seem high at only $10 less than the DC-6.

Cheers, Pete

Yes it is a bit but not too bad with the discount code for the arrow. Then it is about half the price of the DC6 for me. Also as I don't fly an arrow in real life and only a warrior it was a no brainer.

• Like 2

Owner, Fulcrum Simulator Controls.

fulcrumsim.com       facebook.com/fulcrumsimulatorcontrols       instagram.com/fulcrumsimulatorcontrols       twitter.com/Fulcrum_SC

5 minutes ago, tutmeister said:

Yes it is a bit but not too bad with the discount code for the arrow. Then it is about half the price of the DC6 for me. Also as I don't fly an arrow in real life and only a warrior it was a no brainer.

I don't have the arrow, since I generally don't fly GA when I sim, so it will be full price for me. I will probably end up getting it anyway assuming the reviews are good since of course $45 is not that much in the grand scheme of things. However, I do wonder how this will impact the future pricing of more complex aircraft. It's the Warrior though, so I suppose I have to have it! Plus, it is still only about one-third of the cost of my Warrior rental per hour.

Cheers, Pete

Edited by PilotPete99

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

Took it up for a spin. Flies well.

The interior is similar to the Base Arrow, red interior, but not identical, a bit less worn.

You go to the download link for the Arrow III in your account. 

A short video of a flight in the Warrior II ...

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick
  • Like 6

The description says "Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft to produce an authentic environment, with optional 'clean' textures for a less worn look". Does anyone know how do to enable the "less worn look"? I don't see anything about it in the manual.

7 minutes ago, quantumpion said:

The description says "Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft to produce an authentic environment, with optional 'clean' textures for a less worn look". Does anyone know how do to enable the "less worn look"? I don't see anything about it in the manual.

There should be two cockpit folders two folders clean and default.  I assume you replace default with clean.

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick

JustFlight has made so many amazing planes for MSFS thus far.  It's a good thing that they plan to focus more on MSFS in the future.  Best of luck to JustFlight.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM