Sign in to follow this  
HondaJet

Lorby Addon Manager Error

I just installed P3Dv5.2 on a clean drive and after I started loading addon scenery I got this error when opening the addon manager.  

Errors detected in config file(s):

dll.xml: There is an error in XML document (12, 4).

Contents will not be visible!

I have searched this forum and Lockheed forums and found nothing similar so far.  I have reinstalled your addon manager but still get the same error.

How do I fix this issue?   Does it require having P3D rebuild my scenery.cfg?   If so, where do I find the right scenery.cfg to remove before the rebuild?

Thanks for your help with this.
Jerry

Jerry Hayman

1 hour ago, HondaJet said:

I just installed P3Dv5.2 on a clean drive and after I started loading addon scenery I got this error when opening the addon manager.  

Errors detected in config file(s):

dll.xml: There is an error in XML document (12, 4).

Contents will not be visible!

I have searched this forum and Lockheed forums and found nothing similar so far.  I have reinstalled your addon manager but still get the same error.

How do I fix this issue?   Does it require having P3D rebuild my scenery.cfg?   If so, where do I find the right scenery.cfg to remove before the rebuild?

Thanks for your help with this.
Jerry

Hello Jerry,

what this means is, that you have a broken "dll.xml" file.

The file can be here:

C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5

and/or here:

C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5

But this isn't a critical error. It only means that P4AO cannot read the dll.xml because the internal XML format is messed up. That doesn't mean that the sim won't process it anyway. The DLL.XML usually contains the reference to FSUIPC and other DLL based modules.

LORBY-SI