Sign in to follow this  
Noooch

Seafront: Vessels Enhanced AI and Global Shipping!

Coming July 2021!

I am really looking forward to these.

I hope we will be able to land with helicopters on cargo ships as it is not the case with the current Global AI Ship Traffic.

Seafront Simulations is going in the right direction by developping global addons and not just regional ones!

https://seafrontsims.com/

• Like 9

I see they have a few other interesing ones coming too.  The Balearic sounds good.

I've used their free channel Islands version of a few times and it is very good.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

I am curious to see if the cargo models will be as accurate as the current Global AI Ship Traffic

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Noooch said:

I hope we will be able to land with helicopters on cargo ships as it is not the case with the current Global AI Ship Traffic.

I believe there is a technical limitation preventing that right now, so probably not.

I’m going to guess that it will be fixed with the Top Gun update in November. If the aircraft carrier is similar to the FSX ones.

Edited by Tuskin38

Apart from having accurate detailed models, I hope they will add the new wake effects.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, steve310002 said:

Apart from having accurate detailed models, I hope they will add the new wake effects.

they confirmed on Facebook that their ships will have wakes in SU5

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

they confirmed on Facebook that their ships will have wakes in SU5

That's really great! Thanks

I wonder if they were able to overcome the limitation that basically all ships are rendered at sea level, no matter how high up above sea level the actual water surface is, resulting in having no visible ship traffic on any water surface being above sea level more than 30-40ft... I guess no...

• Like 2

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

19 minutes ago, AnkH said:

I wonder if they were able to overcome the limitation that basically all ships are rendered at sea level, no matter how high up above sea level the actual water surface is, resulting in having no visible ship traffic on any water surface being above sea level more than 30-40ft... I guess no...

What about below sea level, as in The Caspian Sea which is 28m below sea level?

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

8 minutes ago, eaim1973 said:

What about below sea level, as in The Caspian Sea which is 28m below sea level?

If the same logic applies, they should float 28m above Caspian Sea level. 

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

12 minutes ago, AnkH said:

If the same logic applies, they should float 28m above Caspian Sea level. 

Flying ships.... cool.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

I own their freeware offer, and purchased the payware one. The quality is there. They seem to know what they are doing and the price of the payware was beyond reasonable. I've seen their communication on Reddit. They seem like decent dudes who are not shilling a cash grab product. Decent people, and their two products so far were exactly as they described them to be and perfect. 

As a gigantic skeptic of newcomers to payware riding the wave of MSFS.. They pass my "smell test"

Edited by styckx
  • Like 4

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

How is this different from the freeware Henrik Nielsen (sp?) Ships package?

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

4 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

How is this different from the freeware Henrik Nielsen (sp?) Ships package?

From my perspective. The free "Global AI Ship Traffic MSFS V1" package while great, was operating on a hobbyist level.. And let's face it, hasn't been touched since March. 

These guys seem to have an actual budget, and development plan and no offense to the freeware. Better artists and developers. 

Edited by styckx
  • Like 1

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors