Sign in to follow this  
Toktok

Missing Controls XML

Hi all, I have been trying to reconfigure/reset my problematic yoke setting for a while now and realized that I lost my Controls XML in the process. I tried system restore and reinstallation of FSX to no avail. The FSX Controls folder is empty.Could a kind soul please send me a copy of their Control XML to gmarxs@msn.com so that I can reconfigure my yoke setup again. I am losing hair over this and need a swift response.Thanks, Graham

Edited for speeling

Visit the tribe @ http://islandsim.com

Guest firehawk44

I have the deluxe version of FSX and have no "Controls folder" and no "control xml" on my whole harddrive. This file/folder does not exist within FSX. I suggest reinstalling the software that came with your yoke.Jim

Jim, I also have the deluxe version. I believe the XML file should be located at "documents and settingyour nameapplication datamicrosoftfsxcontrols". I know I had this file in the controls folder. OR I must be hullucinating.Thanks for your reply anyway.Anyone else care to assist or provide me a copy of their XML..please?Graham

Edited for speeling

Guest firehawk44

Found the controls folder and sending you the standard.xml.Jim

Jim,Thanks very much for the xml file. I've now got it in the controls folder and will try reconfigure my problematic CH Yoke settings.You have a blessed day.Graham

Edited for speeling

Guest Ihor

I just need the settings for the "gear" switch. Down for down and up for up instead of the default

Guest cseidel

1. Scroll down to almost the bottom untill you find the heading and under it the label for CH FLIGHT SIM YOKE USB2. Replace the entry lines Index 6 and Index 7 with this:6GEAR_UP7GEAR_DOWN3. Save your changes.4. Load FS and you should now have to toggle up for gear up and toggle down for gear down.Chuck