Sign in to follow this  
Brandon01110

Vessels: Anguilla, St Martin & St Barts

Has anyone purchased this product and could let me know how they like it?

https://orbxdirect.com/product/seafront-anguilla

I would like to know how much if any fps hit it is.  This product also mentions having "living" coastlines.  I wonder if it has any conflicts with the TNCM addon scenery from the msfs marketplace.

MSFS Alpha tester on W10 Pro x64. Hardware: AMD 5900X 12 core CPU. Cooler Master ML360R AIO, Asus X570-E mobo, Asus Strix 3090 24GB gfx card, G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4x16) DDR4-3600 RAM, Samsung 970 250GB SSD (OS), Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2 pcie-4 NVMe SSD (MSFS install). EVGA 850w Gold cert PSU, CUK Continuum full ATX tower.  43" Sceptre 4K display. VR: HP Reverb G2.

I have a similar program that does part of Italy and I didn't notice any framerate issues.

I love it.   The lighting effects on the ships and boats are night are a beautiful sight on my oled.  It's cool watching them sail around.    The vessel models are high quality, imo.

I also have Air Worthy Designs TNCM,   and I'm running Henrick's Global Shipping mod.

I flew from TFFJ to TNCM at night in the 172 Amphibian,  and landed on the ocean next to the TNCM beach.     That scenery has a night club with cool lighting,  and people dancing.    All of it compliments each other.

That said,  TFFJ is one of my fav spots in the sim because of it's location.

Edited by Waldo Pepper
  • Like 2

Xcub with Juliana St Maarten airport addon (beach party) and Vessels.  The airport addon has a slight frame rate hit near the beach party but the Vessels addon is fine.

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick
  • Like 3

I bought it.  Definitely adds to the immersion and the sailboats even move.

• Like 1

Yes I love these type of addons! Brings the oceans to life!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU