Sign in to follow this  
jwhak

Crazy High Temps at FL340

Currently on route to Chicago I get 45C at FL360....Had to switch off Live Weather...  

Edmundo Azevedo

For me now it's back to normal since 30 minutes at least... don't wanna say it too loud

This issue is still around I think. Cruising FL150 over the Mediterranean in the DC-6, 25 C OAT. Seems unlikely to me. Windy.com currently shows 3 C for the same position and altitude, which seems much closer to reality.

The Earth is burning up and this is our first sign

FSX | DCS | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | IL2:BoX

Favorite aircraft currently: MSFS Savage Cub

I had it yesterday in the gulf of Mexico near Tampa, it was a perfect fly out of KLAS to KMIA but shortly before starting the descent from FL360 the temperature increased from -42C to +28C.

Ramon De Valencia

Intel i9 13900k @ stock / Windows 11 64 bit / 64GB DDR5 5600MHz CL36 RAM / GTX 4090 24GB VRAM / 1000 watt PSU

Just finished a flight EDDK - EDDH at FL230. Had intermittent SAT's up to +27C.

Michael M

System: AMD 7800X3D II Asus X670E Hero MB II 32GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 II RTX4090 II 2TB NVMe Samsung 980 Pro II  EKWB  CR360 AIO II Dell Alienware - AW3821DW 3840 X 1600 G-Sync Ultimate

Yep yesterday was still a problem. I was flying over the canaries using the FBW320 and it took me well over an hour to climb to fl380. I was checking the packs, anti ice, the winds, all I could see was that the EGT was in the red, and had no idea why, I assumed it was a bug with the plane. I was googling it to no avail and then finally spotted the temperatures were in the +50s, but the weather control was greyed out so I couldn't change it either.. strange.

I also get very weird temp jumps on my flight now.

Never had this before in this sim. Is every minute jumping for and back between -16°C and +17°C suddenly (no smooth change also)

It is very annoying as it drives the DC-6 crazy

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, enroute from EFRO to EFHK at FL 350 and temperature +43... And the Airbus tries figure out what's going on... Nice work! 

Tapani Österberg

Me too, i stopped my flying until this is fixed, plane is jumping up and down in speed and than allways the warnings begin to cry, hey Asobo this should be a hotfix because its a unflyable situation 🤔

cheers 😌

• Upvote 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Today, at fl230, between Luton en  Brussels, it was smoking hot. So, the latest update didn't fix it. 

4 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

Me too, i stopped my flying until this is fixed, plane is jumping up and down in speed and than allways the warnings begin to cry, hey Asobo this should be a hotfix because its a unflyable situation 🤔

cheers 😌

I grounded myself too. Well hopefully after the Xbox crowd is done flying low and slow and start venturing higher they'll notice too and then Asobo will start listening to their target audience and make a fix. 🤷

4 minutes ago, pilatuz said:

I grounded myself too. Well hopefully after the Xbox crowd is done flying low and slow and start venturing higher they'll notice too and then Asobo will start listening to their target audience and make a fix. 🤷

Please not that long..👿

cheers 🙃

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png