Sign in to follow this  
Guest WindBeneathMyWings

AeroWorx Beech KingAir 200

Guest WindBeneathMyWings

Howdy, I am back on my Aeroworx KingAir200 kick again. And I was wondering anyone that owns it will notice at night when you come in to land if it is hazzy or fog it is better to shut down the landing lights and sometimes even the taxi lights due to the glare of light off of the clouds. Now that is some neat stuff!!! Anyone know if there are any other 3rd party add-on's that have that effect? Happy Landings, Josh

Josh,Not able to answer your query. However, I was interested to know how you managed to get the Aeroworks B200 working in FSX successfully? I have tried porting across but can't get the 2D/3D panels to work properly. Could I please ask if you could provide your experience in porting it across, and whether you had to change / tweak anything?Cheers,Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Guest WindBeneathMyWings

Hello, Much appolligies. I am not using FSX at the moment. Of course I do hang out in here alot for the simple fact I am trying to stay up to speed with what is going on with the ole FSX. Happy Landings, Josh

I simply copied and pasted the aircraft into SimObjects/Aircraft folder. There is another Aeroworx file that needs to be copied into Aircraft folder as well...I think its says B200 or something similar. I then copied and pasted all gauges related to the King Air from FS9gauge folder to KingAir Panel Folders. There are several panel variations so I copied the gauges to each one. Craig