Sign in to follow this  
delfin8896

MCE 2.9.3.0 not detecting aircrafts in MSFS

Multi Crew Experience is not detecting the Aerosoft CRJ since updating to version 2.9.3.0. Also the standard Asobo A320 Neo is not detected. No problems when loading the standard C 152. But I don't fly those aircrafts very often.

Detlef Fenske

Ok, the problem is again the wasm module from fsuipc. I strongly advise to proof the correct version during installation of mce. FSUIPC 7 itself is OVERWRITING the needed version when updating. Its not a good idea to use different versions.

Detlef Fenske

I run FSUIPC7 to communicate with Self Loading Cargo. Are you saying that MCE doesn't work with FSUIPC7?

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

No, FSUIPC is uninstalling the needed wasm Module in your community folder regardless if it was installed before, but MCE needs its own version.

So, if you update FSUIPC you need to install MCE again afterwards. This is very troublesome IMHO.

Detlef Fenske

I also think it's a good idea if MCE had its own   wasm module (as in, just a renamed version of it, perhaps)

uninstalling, updating FSUIPC and sometimes other mods replace that default module.

On 7/23/2021 at 3:51 PM, delfin8896 said:

Multi Crew Experience is not detecting the Aerosoft CRJ since updating to version 2.9.3.0. Also the standard Asobo A320 Neo is not detected. No problems when loading the standard C 152. But I don't fly those aircrafts very often.

Hello.

I have MSFS, MCE 2.9.3.0, Pilot 2 ATC and the Aerosoft CRJ.

I have just loaded the sim.

CRJ 700 at EDDN at gate cold and dark.

I loaded Pilot 2 ATC.

Loaded FSUIPC7, (required to run Pilot2ATC).

Loaded the route (compiled from Sim Brief).

Ran Pilot2ATC.

Loaded MCE.

MCE found the CRJ.

Everything seems to be OK so far.

Community folder was untouched by FSUIPC7 loading. 

Hope you sort it out. Since no two PC's are the same, something else going on?

Cheers.

David

On 7/23/2021 at 3:51 PM, delfin8896 said:

We've done something about it.

Get the patch

Manually replace/add files as per folder structure. Eventually, re-download and re-install full package if you don't like the patching process.

From now on, when wasm module is detected as misiing, an attempt will be made to restore it and you'll get a notification to restart the sim.

With the patch posted above, there is an FSX folder. Do I do anything with the DLL in that folder? (running MSFS2020). Thanks.

6 hours ago, dranck said:

With the patch posted above, there is an FSX folder. Do I do anything with the DLL in that folder? (running MSFS2020). Thanks.

If only running MSFS, you can ignore what's in both <FSX installation folder> and <Prepar3D V4/V5 installation folder>

3 hours ago, starter said:

Nope. Latest version is also 2.9.3.6

Latest is V2.9.3.8

Anyone who flies the PMDG 737 in FSX or Prepar3D or the working Title CJ4 in MSFS should use the patch. Others can ignore it.

See this thread

3 hours ago, FS++ said:

If only running MSFS, you can ignore what's in both <FSX installation folder> and <Prepar3D V4/V5 installation folder>

Thank you!