Sign in to follow this  
Krakin

Fenixsim A320 CEO Feature Review: Hyd-Fuel

If the Fenix A320 is 80% of what they claim it is, it will set a new standard for "study level" planes for all the flight sim platforms, not just a new standard for MSFS. It will be very exciting when it's released, I wish the Fenix team the best of luck.

• Like 14

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Oh my... this sim must serve perfectly for pilots preparing for simulator checks. This is way too much than I need as a hobby simmer. I mean that in a good way. 🙂

• Like 4

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

Mind = blown

The only way to get more immersive simulation than this is to have a home 3-axis motion platform for us all to sit and sim in. 

• Like 6

This starting to worry me.I'm good but not that good I just want to fly from point A to point B. I've been on hundreds of flights,but I always headed right to my assigned seat never left into the cockpit.

Edited by Bigsby
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, FAZZ3 said:

Mind = blown

The only way to get more immersive simulation than this is to have a home 3-axis motion platform for us all to sit and sim in. 

If the Fenix A320 is as good as it is hyped to be, and the price is reasonable, I guess FSLabs won’t be making an A320 for MSFS anytime soon 😆

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Bigsby said:

This starting to worry me.I'm good but not that good I just want to fly from point A to point B. I've been on hundreds of flights,but I always headed right to my assigned seat never left into the cockpit.

This is exactly why I think having dual pilot operated flights would be perfect for this aircraft. 

Shared cockpits is a must for this aircraft. We (supposedly) finally have an aircraft that’s in-depth enough to warrant to multi-pilot ops in a home simming environment.

This is an aircraft I think will definitely be overwhelming enough if we want to have a complete experience, just like real life 😄

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

If the Fenix A320 is as good as it is hyped to be, and the price is reasonable, I guess FSLabs won’t be making an A320 for MSFS anytime soon 😆

True. Though I don’t want to jump on the gate-keeping bandwagon, if the Fenix A320 delivers, we can pretty much bid farewell to any more A320’s for MSFS. Hoping that pushes things towards the 340’s, 350’s, and the 380’s.

But hey, competition can only be good for us simmers. 

• Like 3

Oh I could see room for other less insane versions of the A320. Not everyone is looking for this level. If you have a really pretty model, well simulated systems, with an "assistant" who makes things easier, that would definitely sell. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

15 minutes ago, RobJC said:

Oh I could see room for other less insane versions of the A320. Not everyone is looking for this level. If you have a really pretty model, well simulated systems, with an "assistant" who makes things easier, that would definitely sell. 

A lesser version of the Fenix A320 that has less fidelity would be the FBW A320 and it’s free.  

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Bigsby said:

This starting to worry me.I'm good but not that good I just want to fly from point A to point B.

Aerosoft is for you then. 

Eric 

Nice! I will buy in the first day that its released. Is there any possibility to release this year yet?

We are living with a new generation of high performance developers. I just wonder where we are for up to 10 years.

Edited by JLuis

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

27 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Aerosoft is for you then. 

Nope! Not very happy with the jet and the attitude

Be interesting to see how close it is. I'm looking forward to trying a few things on this and on the real thing to see how they compare. I've done that with the FSL one in the past compared to the real thing, and it is pretty good in many respects, although there are some things on that which don't behave as they do on the real aeroplane, so if this is a significant improvement in those areas, it will certainly impress.

That unusual experience I had with the fuel transfer on a BA A320 today as a result of it doing an air start, which I asked about in Hangar Chat, is the kind of thing I'd be expecting to see as the upshot of this level of systems simulation. And if it can replicate that kind of stuff as a result of actually physically modeling the component layout and even the unwanted behaviours that layout can promote on occasions such as we had today, it could very well be a decent tool for real crews to get some familiarity with.

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

From the onset of their first screenshot I knew this was going to be good; but this good? They've modeled the heat transfer between electric generators and fuel lines. We as a community need to appreciate just how statistically rare it is for a simulation of this caliber to appear out of thin air. Flight sim history here, folks.

• Like 5

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.