Sign in to follow this  
wyman_hd

Captainsim 767 freighter canceled.

The sad part is no other quality developers seem to want to tackle the 757/67 project. You have Flight Factor on the Xplane side, but that isn’t without its flaws either. 

~Spencer Hoefer

MOBO: Gigabye Aorus z590 elite | CPU: Intel i9-10900k  | RAM: GSKILL RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200 |GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11GBOS: Windows 10 

12 hours ago, sho69607 said:

The sad part is no other quality developers seem to want to tackle the 757/67 project. You have Flight Factor on the Xplane side, but that isn’t without its flaws either. 

Don't forget the upcoming Level D 757.... it entered beta in 2017 so should be released by the end of this decade....😁😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kand said:

Don't forget the upcoming Level D 757.... it entered beta in 2017 so should be released by the end of this decade....😁😁

At this point I'm sure that most of those developers retired or moved on from the project. God bless Darryl for at least trying. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

1 minute ago, C2615 said:

Nope

• 767-300CF: no main cargo door animation, no cargo management tools
 • No further development.

I read down the page and saw that - you beat me to it!!

1 minute ago, Major_Bloodnok said:

I read down the page and saw that - you beat me to it!!

And in their forums they like: "hey, guess what, we should not do it but we did it for your favor, be grateful and not complain it didn't add anything a paint job couldn't d, ok?"

• Like 2

Well I just received the CS email regarding the new 767-3CF expansion update.

Having looked at the features advertised, I am not sure $25 is worth the money for what is essentially a texture pack.

What's also confusing is why the cargo door animation is missing? There's a whole suite of other animations included,  even arm rests and door handles plus the whole host of cockpit animations, yet the cargo door which I would imagine is one of the key aspects of this expansion is not animated.

The list of limitations on their product page is not inspiring me with confidence to purchase this expansion pack.

LIMITATIONS
  • No GE sound set included. Sound paired with the 767-300ER Base pack
  • 767-300CF: no main cargo door animation, no cargo management tools
  • No further development.

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

I again will push the comments to the border of AVSIM censorship.

Captain sim can kiss my buttocks. That's a scam at 25 dollars. I'm better off merging with a Skyspirit model. 

• Like 2

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

There was a time when I had some respect for Captain Sim. I enjoyed flying the Boeing 707 in FSX, and I remember their swift and helpful response when I accidentally ordered the Cargo version twice! However, they currently seem to be advertising a significantly lower level of customer service and product quality.....and I am rather sad about that :sad:

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

5 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

There was a time when I had some respect for Captain Sim. I enjoyed flying the Boeing 707 in FSX, and I remember their swift and helpful response when I accidentally ordered the Cargo version twice! However, they currently seem to be advertising a significantly lower level of customer service and product quality.....and I am rather sad about that :sad:

From the things I've been reading and based on the kind of products they've been putting out recently, It does give a lot of credence to the rumour that there aren't any real Developers at CS anymore. It would certainly suggest why they can't even modify a model to make an animated cargo-door and will still charge money for their "CF" model. Feels increasingly like a shell of a Dev Company rather than an actual one.

It's a sad state of affairs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

PUT In the UK.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x & Radeon RX570 8GB. Prepar3Dv5.3 @1080p

spacer.png