Sign in to follow this  
hvw

New website

I have tried all of my old passwords for my old account and keep getting errors,  You are not my only vendor, I have a gazillion and my passwords used to work now it is unknown.  All my vault passwords for your site do not work any longer.  Am I locked out, this is very poor for a professional Bryan a sudden 404 error is how i even found out about the updates and now it won't let me register . . ugh,  Just plain frustrated.

JP

PS, tried everything all old account passwords to no avail.  Keeps saying old password incorrect,  . . . can you just sent me old or reset my password . .

Edited by jport1
typos

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

8 hours ago, jport1 said:

I have tried all of my old passwords for my old account and keep getting errors,  You are not my only vendor, I have a gazillion and my passwords used to work now it is unknown.  All my vault passwords for your site do not work any longer.  Am I locked out, this is very poor for a professional Bryan a sudden 404 error is how i even found out about the updates and now it won't let me register . . ugh,  Just plain frustrated.

JP

PS, tried everything all old account passwords to no avail.  Keeps saying old password incorrect,  . . . can you just sent me old or reset my password . .

But Joe,

Cough... cough... I've mentioned it at least hundred times now 😉  You need to create a new account.

Your old account info was not migrated to the new site.

I even wrote this in big text on the main page.

Hi, Over the last few years I've spent 198 Euro on FS2Crew products. I think its a great idea to introduce the all-access pack. I'd love to get the 3 remaining products in the pack that I do not currently have. However, it feels unfair, to have to currently pay 50 Euro, the same as someone who has not supported FS2Crew in the past, to get those additional 3 products. Any plans to provide discount pricing for customers like myself who have already supported your products over the years?

Edited by Papa Golf

Pete Gordon

ASUS TUF Z370-Plus | i7-8700k | 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GTX 1080 |  1TB SSD

On 8/2/2021 at 11:27 AM, byork said:

But Joe,

Cough... cough... I've mentioned it at least hundred times now 😉  You need to create a new account.

Your old account info was not migrated to the new site.

I even wrote this in big text on the main page.

I have tried a couple of times to get a temporary password.

Hi I have just bought the new all access pack on the new website which looks amazing by the way but there's no serial number under orders can you please help

2 hours ago, planemad9 said:

Hi I have just bought the new all access pack on the new website which looks amazing by the way but there's no serial number under orders can you please help

Our licensing server went off-line last night.  There's a problem with the web host.

We're waiting on the web host to resolve it.  The problem is on their end.  Hopefully asap they'll be back up.

You can still use your FS2Crew products, but new users will not be able to 'activate' their products until the licensing server is back on-line.

If you have a license activation problem, please send us a Support Ticket via the Contact Us page at: www.fs2crew.com

FYI, our license server is back on-line again after having a little hic-up.

If you ordered in the last 20 hours, we'll manually send you a new serial code.

If you don't get an email, send us a support ticket and check your spam folder.

Best,