Sign in to follow this  
cooperwarner8

Any update on GSX for MSFS?

Hey guys,

It’s been a while since we’ve heard anything on GSX for MSFS. I’ve checked their forums and can’t see anything for months now. Wondering if anybody has heard anything about this release? Hopefully when we get the PMDG NG3 we will have GSX around the same time 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

AMD Ryzen 3800X 3.9 GHz Turbo up to 4.2 GHz

GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Windforce 11GB

32GB 3200MHz RAM 

1TB Crucial SSD & 1 500GB Crucial SSD

Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, CH Products Pro Pedals

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,24067.msg166567.html#msg166567

This was posted in mid June so no, it's not "months"

We are working on it full time, most of the time is being spent remodeling ALL objects and animations to current graphic standards, so they won't look out of place in MSFS. While we do that, we are also waiting for a few improvements in the SDK that would made the product more user friendly.

If you mean we haven't shown any new preview, it's precisely because of the above: we don't want to show a preview that included existing assets from P3D.

We are also working on a new kind of animations never seen before in any flight sim product AND because of the global shortage of electronics, a new motion capture equipment we preordered many months ago has been delayed, which in turn delayed the chance to show a new preview with next-gen animations.

And, we have added a new member of the team, a programmer very well known to the community, which will make GSX even a more must-have than it has always been.

Yes, we are also waiting for some improvements in the SDK, in the UI department, which is also granting us time to improve the rest. Since we released several sceneries for MSFS which has been fairly successful and we'll release more in the next months, we can afford to spend time to perfect GSX and not rush it.

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, virtuali said:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,24067.msg166567.html#msg166567

This was posted in mid June so no, it's not "months"

If you mean we haven't shown any new preview, it's precisely because of the above: we don't want to show a preview that included existing assets from P3D.

We are also working on a new kind of animations never seen before in any flight sim product AND because of the global shortage of electronics, a new motion capture equipment we preordered many months ago has been delayed, which in turn delayed the chance to show a new preview with next-gen animations.

And, we have added a new member of the team, a programmer very well known to the community, which will make GSX even a more must-have than it has always been.

Yes, we are also waiting for some improvements in the SDK, in the UI department, which is also granting us time to improve the rest. Since we released several sceneries for MSFS which has been fairly successful and we'll release more in the next months, we can afford to spend time to perfect GSX and not rush it.

Thank you! Didn’t actually see that post. Just thought I’d ask around as I’m dying to get this product into the sim. I think every man and his dog will be buying it as the current ground services built into the sim are extremely basic. 

Can’t wait to see what GSX brings!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 3800X 3.9 GHz Turbo up to 4.2 GHz

GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Windforce 11GB

32GB 3200MHz RAM 

1TB Crucial SSD & 1 500GB Crucial SSD

Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, CH Products Pro Pedals

The last version of FS I had before 2020 was FS2004, where GSX wasn’t even available (although I did have AES at the time). I’m also really looking forward to finally being able to get my hands on this.

Keep up the good work!