Sign in to follow this  
Watsi

FlyByWire Simulations | A32NX development | Pressurisation

Hi there,

We have introduced the initial version of the automatic mode for the pressurisation system. This brings a first simulation of the CPC and outflow valve, while managing cabin pressure and rate using engine parameters and landing field elevation.

A future implementation will add more detailed operations and manual control on the overhead.

Try it out in the development version right now!

press.png

PS: also we have pixels! 🙂

Edited by Watsi
  • Like 31
  • Upvote 1

FlyByWire Simulations

Fantastic work, thank you!!

• Like 2

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Many thanks for all the work you guys are doing to benefit us all.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

FYI:

We have a little issue with vertical speed indicator and the latest dev version. We are working on a fix.

• Like 2

FlyByWire Simulations

@Watsi

Please pass on our collective gratitude to the entire FBW Team.  I remain obliged.

C

• Like 6

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

1 hour ago, Watsi said:

FYI:

We have a little issue with vertical speed indicator and the latest dev version. We are working on a fix.

Should work again. Pls update to the latest dev.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

FlyByWire Simulations

19 minutes ago, Watsi said:

I don't know if you can answer this question, but will this update work in the soon to be released SU5?

Edited by eaim1973

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

2 hours ago, Watsi said:

Thanks for your efforts and the updates.

Just a feedback from the latest dev mode. I am not sure if it is a bug or not : When I try to close the right PFD (totally black), left PFD is also closes. FYI...

Edited by kt069

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

3 hours ago, eaim1973 said:

I don't know if you can answer this question, but will this update work in the soon to be released SU5?

We are preparing for SU5.🙂

• Upvote 1

FlyByWire Simulations

And another news:
Our new LNAV can now fly procedures comprising of RF (radius-to-fix) legs, which greatly improves the flight path on some departures and arrivals. This feature will be part of our upcoming custom FMGC.

You can watch a video of the NZQN IPNOR3B RNP departure here:

• Like 3

FlyByWire Simulations

2 hours ago, kt069 said:

Thanks for your efforts and the updates.

Just a feedback from the latest dev mode. I am not sure if it is a bug or not : When I try to close the right PFD (totally black), left PFD is also closes. FYI...

Same thing here. Was already the case yesterday, before the latest updates. 

Thank you to team for their continued efforts. 

Jos

1 minute ago, beep747 said:

Same thing here. Was already the case yesterday, before the latest updates. 

Thank you to team for their continued efforts. 

Jos

Yeah, we are aware of that. Checking out what's causing it.

FlyByWire Simulations

7 hours ago, Watsi said:

Hi there,

We have introduced the initial version of the automatic mode for the pressurisation system. This brings a first simulation of the CPC and outflow valve, while managing cabin pressure and rate using engine parameters and landing field elevation.

A future implementation will add more detailed operations and manual control on the overhead.

PS: also we have pixels! 🙂

Thank you FBW team for your hard work! Please keep improving the FBW A320!  The FBW A320 will always have a place in the community because it's high quality and best of all, it's free!

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM