Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Another Fenix A320 Video

I have never seen any aircraft with this level of complexity, are this the new high-end standard, beyond PMDG?

• Like 8

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

16 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

I have never seen any aircraft with this level of complexity, are this the new high-end standard, beyond PMDG?

We already know that is has more features than FSL does just in navigational capabilities alone.  That's really the only comparison at the moment.  We'll have to see what PMDG shows us here in the next few, but it's clearly a cut above.  Fun times ahead, no doubt.

Edited by Jeff Nielsen
  • Like 10

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

51 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

I assume you do not have the FSLabs A3xx?

• Like 3

MSI Pro Z690-A DDR4 | i5 13600KF | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | ASUS TUF RTX 3080 (12GB) | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung 850EVO 500GB | 2TB Seagate HDD | Deepcool AK500 CPU Cooler | Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS | CH Yoke | Win 11 22H2 build | MSFS2020 |

Tony K.

19 minutes ago, speedyTC said:

I assume you do not have the FSLabs A3xx?

I agree that's its too early to make that statement as it isn't even out yet, but to be fair, from the blog posts and 7 videos that shows this aircraft and its capabilities, I have seen multiple things that not even the FSLabs (which I consider the gold standard) Case in point is actual functioning circuit breakers, 280 of them, while the FSLabs has none. Despite this I'm not making any statements until I get the product in hand though.

Edited by johnnycaptain
  • Like 6

Jonathon James

Lets not get out of hand with this company does this, that company does that.....The reality is the product will speak for itself once its released. Otherwise its just a bunch of banter and assumptions that get these threads locked. 

• Like 2

Peter Osborn

13 minutes ago, johnnycaptain said:

I agree that's its too early to make that statement as it isn't even out yet, but to be fair, from the blog posts and 7 videos that shows this aircraft and its capabilities, I have seen multiple things that not even the FSLabs (which I consider the gold standard) Case in point is actual functioning circuit breakers, 280 of them, while the FSLabs has none. Despite this I'm not making any statements until I get the product in hand though.

Than what would you consider that?

Peter Osborn

I won't consider any FS A320 authentic until it features the cack FEP socket socket design, so the ground power plug can authentically fall out and authentically cut the ground power. 🤣

• Like 4

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

46 minutes ago, Greazer said:

If the Fenix A320 has similar or more advanced capabilities than the Pmdg 737, then community expectations would be for a similar price tag.

My expectation on price is already there for this add-on to be honest…of course only if it stays the course that it’s currently on. 

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Just now, CapnOz said:

Lets not get out of hand with this company does this, that company does that.....The reality is the product will speak for itself once its released. Otherwise its just a bunch of banter and assumptions that get these threads locked. 

But that's what makes avsim haha!  You are right though...speculation threads tend to get a little dicey.  I'm excited for this for people who fly these tubes....but I won't be interested.  I would take a bizjet made with systems like this though!

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

7 minutes ago, Chock said:

I won't consider any FS A320 authentic until it features the cack FEP socket socket design, so the ground power plug can authentically fall out and authentically cut the ground power. 🤣

I wonder if it will have a working dog collar to keep that from happening. Then we’ll know it’s truly study level.😎

NAX669.png

10 minutes ago, mwilk said:

I wonder if it will have a working dog collar to keep that from happening. Then we’ll know it’s truly study level.😎

They never work either.

Actually it would be even more authentic if when it pulled on stand, a rampie plugged the FEP in, signalled the cockpit by thumping the underside of the fuselage then running out twenty feet to the side and giving the plug in signal, then the co-pilot looks up at the overhead and gives a thumbs-down, then the process is repeated five or six times, with someone also running the the control box and swiping their ID badge on it several times to no avail until someone pulls on stand five minutes later with a GPU, then plugs that in instead when they realise that the FEP is broken. Then that plug also falls out, hits some rampie on the head and then a load of swearing is heard before the crew decide to give up and use the APU instead, but because the FEP was technically still running because nobody turned it off, the airline still gets charged ninety quid for using it. They could call it their Authentic GSE Mode.

Edited by Chock
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

7 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

But that's what makes avsim haha!  You are right though...speculation threads tend to get a little dicey.  I'm excited for this for people who fly these tubes....but I won't be interested.  I would take a bizjet made with systems like this though!

I can only imagine bizjets with high caliber systems will make there way into msfs at some point.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel.