Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Wilco Publishing's Airbus Series Vol.1.... IS IT CRAP OR NOT, state your input

Guest Nascar_Perry

So I bought a copy of Wilco Publishing's Airbus Series Vol.1 which profiles the Airbus 319 up to Airbus 321.I loaded it all up and got in the seat and was shocked, for one, my two CRT screens for Primary FLight Information and Navigational Information don't work and all but the A-321. The Fly By Wire computer system acts more horrible then the one on FSX. Once in a while the ELAC computers were nice enough to mimic the characteristics of the A-32X, but most of the time, they were trying to drive me to space 80 degrees nose up under complete normal flight (Autopilot, FMC, and all other related systems primmed properly for flight). I finally noticed why the ELACS wanted to drive me up was the autopilot system was only half working. Add this to flight dynamics that act strange at certain points in your flight that make a POSKY Airbus seem normal.Ok, enough with the flight dynamics, which I am no stranger to the Airbus Aircraft, I bought the FSX version, and noticed NO gateway or cargo abilities, the OLD style opening of doors where Shift E 1 opens one badly textured door, (and one bracket at the back opens but the door remains in place) and Shift E 2 is supposed to open the cargo doors, but just closes the door you just opened.The Textures inside the plane's cabin and virtual cockpit are so badly done, it is something I expected to see on a free plane.(Scale wise, the Airbus Series is the worst, the PMDG 737 is good, the Level D 767 is great and the Captain Sim 757 is Best)Sound wise, NOT EVEN CLOSE, there are alot of you out there that do a superb job on sound packages that I have come to enjoy and blast on my computer (and at time have sworn that the real thing was going over my building) but this sound set sounds more like a toy plane.Overall this aircraft is very poorly done. Not worth 5 cents.Add your input and things you find wrong or poor about this aircraft if you have it

Dear lord spare us another long rant like the one in the FS9 forum....note, this forum is FSX not W/FT:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Thanks Ron, some people want to go on and on about nothing. It's well known the issues concerning FT's A320. Our hope now is for those that bought the product, everything reported get's fixed. Post like this do nothing but stir up trouble. FeelThere's support forum is open for these types of post...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

>FeelThere's support forum is open for these types of post...Yes and there is a Wilco Forum right here at Avsim...wonder why the mods haven't pointed this fact out yet:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

It's well documented on both forums the release problems of the Wilco Airbus. Common sense (if you have any) should have told you not to purchased this product but wait until Feelthere releases SP to fix problems. And being a reputable developer that they are, It's on the way. Move on to something else.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Thats why we have reviews and the forum. You can read up on a product before you buy it. You can also read up on past products of a development team, that way you can form an impression on how their products generaly perform and how good their product support is.

simcheck_sig_banner_retro.jpg