Sign in to follow this  
John Fields

Update is Live!!

Just now, turbomax said:

ok, flying version 1.18.13.0 now.

I am getting only 52 fps @ 4k with all sliders on max,

didn't their promo videos show "recorded in real time 4k @ 60"?

yokes and jokes aside, enjoying the smoothest flights ever, finally they can claim: "AS REAL AS IT GETS"

all I need is some real bad cold weather around here instead of this wonderful summer heat, so I don't have to decide: pool or pc!

Fantastico!

How does the tree draw distance look?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, turbomax said:

ok, flying version 1.18.13.0 now.

I am getting only 52 fps @ 4k with all sliders on max,

didn't their promo videos show "recorded in real time 4k @ 60"?

yokes and jokes aside, enjoying the smoothest flights ever, finally they can claim: "AS REAL AS IT GETS"

all I need is some real bad cold weather around here instead of this wonderful summer heat, so I don't have to decide: pool or pc!

Fantastico!

What was you getting before? To give it some comparison.

3 minutes ago, Virtpilot said:

Same problem here, Store does not want to update.... 

I always have that problem as well, I find that starting the sim tells me that I must update via the shop and it automatically opens the shop at the previously unavailable download page.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X on ROG CROSSHAIR VIIl DARK HERO (AM4), Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 V2 OC and 32 GB Vengeance Pro Ram 3600MHz. DELL Alienware AW3420DW 3440x1440 and DELL U2414H

10 minutes ago, John Fields said:

Now 37%!

39% ;>

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

Yeah, I've gone into the Nvidia settings and enabled gsync which has dropped the temps (55 degrees) as it's restricted to 60fps. Unfortunately because I had to close down MSFS for this to take effect, it's now saying that Microsoft Servers are offline. It seems like everyones trying to do exactly the same thing and brought down the servers. For those of you updating, whatever you do don't cancel half way through as it's unlikely you'll be able to resume until demand drops.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Virtpilot said:

Same problem here, Store does not want to update.... 

Did you try what i wrote, normaly this should do it..

Very bad download rate, not even 1MB for me at the moment - this seems to get a long night 👿

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

I have tied all 3 "Update is now live" topics into one!  Sorry if it confuses anyone!

• Like 6

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

1 minute ago, pmplayer said:

Very bad download rate, not even 1MB for me at the moment - this seems to get a long night 👿

cheers 😉

Yep, tried that with no luck. Guess the servers are so hard on now... 

Tapani Österberg

1 minute ago, charliearon said:

I have tied all 3 "Update is now live" topics into one!  Sorry if it confuses anyone!

My thread had all the necessary information and patch notes in the very first post, now one has to go into the second page to find them. Why not just lock the thread which was made 2 hours before the update actually went live and then merge the other two?

Edited by ChaoticBeauty
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

cheers 😉

Lots of interest on the Xbox side. I'm barely getting 16mbps and it's not my connection.  Have had Xbox since 2001 and never seen it this hammered on a new release

Edited by joec63
  • Like 1

Semper Fi 

Just now, Virtpilot said:

Yep, tried that with no luck. Guess the servers are so hard on now... 

Sorry, yes this could be the reason..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Ski Variants on the C172 and others... NICE 🙂

FS PC - AMD7900X3D / MSI RTX 4090 24gb / 32gb Ram / Varjo Aero / Bravo Quadrant / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / Yoke / TPR Pedals

UK Skytours - http://www.ukskytours.co.uk