2 minutes ago, buspelle said:

...So what did You mean?

OK. I laughed but not at you. When you said "XBOX"

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

1440P Switched to High End Settings: Gatwick Airport

nvofS8.png

dpmt1K.png

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

25 minutes ago, Wimona said:

It's because there nothing to limit fps rate. You must enable frame limiter in game settings or in videocard settings.

I locked the FPS with Nvidia Control Panel but the result is same.

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

7 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

We were told the tree lod was fixed, but no mention of a redraw every time the head is moved around!  This sounds like a huge step backwards, such a big break in immersion if this is true!

Sadly it looks like with this update MSFS become XBox first. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, cianpars said:

Does this still happen after a cold reboot?

Yes, I've restarted the computer 3 times. Even tried to repair the Xbox app with no luck. 

Come here you big, beautiful cup of coffee and lie to me about how much we’re going to get done today.

4 minutes ago, Republic3D said:

It's mostly visible in urban areas, like New York. When I'm flying in woodland and less dense areas it's not as visible. Performance is definitely up. 

It's not a game breaker bug, but it does take away from the experience. Hopefully they fix it, or we can tune the radius of vision ourselves in the future. 

RTX 3090 and R9 5900X.

Bummer. I have similar specs. Will have to hope for an option in the future. Might get manually increasing LOD in the config file to see if there's a way to minimize it.

• Like 1

Aorus Master X570 / 5800x3d w/ Arctic Freezer ii 280 / Asus TUF 3090 w/ gigabyte BIOS / 2x16GB b-die @ 3600Mhz 

6 minutes ago, Republic3D said:

some minor interaction trouble with the knobs and buttons in the cockpit

noticed the same with the updated FBW neo, I can use the mouse to pan around but once over buttons/dials those glow blue (like when going through the assisted checklist) and cannot be dialed/clicked using the mouse buttons? something's strange, just downloading all the world update updates and will then try a restart

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

1 minute ago, kt069 said:

I locked the FPS with Nvidia Control Panel but the result is same.

I have v sync enabled in msfs limited to 60 fps.  My framerate counter is showing 59 fps whilst downloading, but my gpu is cool at 40c.

• Like 1

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Just now, DAD said:

noticed the same with the updated FBW neo, I can use the mouse to pan around but once over buttons/dials those glow blue (like when going through the assisted checklist) and cannot be dialed/clicked using the mouse buttons? something's strange, just downloading all the world update updates and will then try a restart

Gotta read the update notes about changes to controls and resetting to legacy/previous defaults

• Upvote 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

1 minute ago, DAD said:

Yes, the highlighting in blue as well as the hover text thing.. some buttons you have to click and hold, others you have to use mouse wheel.. it's just messed up. It was worse on Carenado than on Just Flight planes for me, but I'm sure we'll get updates to fix it.

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

2 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Gotta read the update notes about changes to controls and resetting to legacy/previous defaults

yep, read those but did not scroll down enough, just stopped before the new interaction procedure:

Using the new Cockpit Interaction System

• Highlight a control (like a knob).
  • Hold Left Button to lock to that control. Now your mouse will not affect any other controls or other mouse bindings.
  • Move the mouse left to turn the knob left, more it right to turn the knob right (with the Left Button held down)
  • You can also use the scroll wheel while holding Left Button down to turn the knob left or right.
  • To push a control in, lock to the control using Left Button and then Right Button.

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

It looks like we are all the Beta Testers,  Again!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

3 minutes ago, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

Sadly it looks like with this update MSFS become XBox first. 

That would make perfectly sense, since it's the realease of the xbox version. However, I hope that they won't shift focus in the long term to the console.

dear lord, 2 hours for 50% comm'on. What will happen when I press "pause" and close the sim and shutdown my pc, will it continue or restart the download? Actually don't wanna leave my pc on the whole night because of the update. Since it will finish in 2 hours (hopefully) and would run for nothing for around 4 hours.

2 minutes ago, DAD said:

yep, read those but did not scroll down enough, just stopped before the new interaction procedure:

Using the new Cockpit Interaction System

• Highlight a control (like a knob).
  • Hold Left Button to lock to that control. Now your mouse will not affect any other controls or other mouse bindings.
  • Move the mouse left to turn the knob left, more it right to turn the knob right (with the Left Button held down)
  • You can also use the scroll wheel while holding Left Button down to turn the knob left or right.
  • To push a control in, lock to the control using Left Button and then Right Button.

You can also set legacy mode to return it to like it was before

• Like 3

Devons rig

Yes, I have tried a restart, even twice... still no luck... Any other ideas? My message also went away after a few seconds, it first showed up two times... and then when I thought the sim was "almost there" it shuts down (CTD)