Sign in to follow this  
Carts85

SU5 Performance Comparisons

Can I ask anyone that’s updated to SU5 to drop there comparisons below on what sort of performance their getting and hardware.. Cheers guys!

I think we are all still updating looks like it's going to take two to three hours.

Just now, Todd2 said:

I think we are all still updating looks like it's going to take two to three hours.

Yeah thought I’d just get this created as the first few will start to trickle in now, I know of one guy that’s already in.

1 minute ago, Todd2 said:

I think we are all still updating looks like it's going to take two to three days.

FIFY

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

Just seen the Pre v post thread… Mods feel free to close this if everyone is using that one. Cheers

I was getting close to 50 fps in the 787-10 at CYVR. With my CYVR FSDT , All of the BC meshes and the vancouver bridges. Not 1 stutter on takeoff.

• Like 1

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

Just now, fogboundturtle said:

I was getting close to 50 fps in the 787-10 at CYVR. With my CYVR FSDT , All of the BC meshes and the vancouver bridges. Not 1 stutter on takeoff.

What was you getting before the update?

Just now, Carts85 said:

What was you getting before the update?

after the update.

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

*sigh* My PC's been downloading the update for the past 30 minutes. I'm 4GB in out of 40...

Microsoft Flight Simulator | Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI MEG X570 ACE | 32 GB DDR4 | Geforce RTX 3080 | Samsung Evo 970 M.2 | Dual 1440p screen | Win 10 Pro

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle | Thrust master TPR Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

54 minutes ago, hatchna said:

*sigh* My PC's been downloading the update for the past 30 minutes. I'm 4GB in out of 40...

If it helps the last 10gb seems to move a lot quicker.

Quick update. 

Performance is smooth. I am running 4k, Ultra settings, Object and terrain distance 200. The lowest I have dipped is 35fps. 

Now the one nit pick thing I can find. The trees almost go to the horizon but I can see it pop in an out if I look real hard. I am running on a 48" OLED so I can see everything. 

• Like 1

Tim Curtis

MSFS2020, i7-9900k 5.0Ghz, 32GB Ram, Nvidia 3080, 48" LG OLED CX

4 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

He’s currently attempting to loop a 747 so am going to hold off for more reliable sources I think lol

I clicked and instantly exited the video..no thanks🤣

• Like 2

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2