Sign in to follow this  
kokelas1

Where are buildings in Helsinki?

I installed the latest update. As a result, Helsinki really lacks a lot of buildings in the center, even though the trees are visible. I had emptied the community before updating. I cleared the temporary memory but it doesn't help. Elsewhere outside Helsinki in Finland, buildings are modeled correctly.

Throttle does not work in Cessna, meaning the plane cannot be flown after the upgrade. Does not work with keyboard, mouse or throttle grip as was the case before the upgrade.

On the positive side, there has been a fair improvement in performance.

What do I need to do to get the building to Helsinki and Cessna to work?

• Upvote 1

Moi,

Delete both Rolling and Manual Cache and turn them OFF. Keep them OFF, because it's proven the Rolling Cache impacts FPS and makes problems, like the one you are dealing now, when there's an update released.

This should clear up your Helsinki.

Edited by tepiksi

I have tried several times to clear the memories you mentioned. Sometimes the simulator is closed and the computer is also restarted.

There are still no buildings in the center of Helsinki.
A few of the bridges are also missing.

Edited by kokelas1

4 minutes ago, kokelas1 said:

I have tried several times to clear the memories you mentioned. Sometimes the simulator is closed and the computer is also restarted.

There are still no buildings in the center of Helsinki.
A few of the bridges are also missing.

Did you do the updates in Content Manager also?

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Updated C.M, still when I took of from ESSB, all the buildings an terminals are there (even if the look of them are worse now after SU5...) Took a lap around the field, came back in for landing... And almost all buildings/terminals are gone! Not some "popping up in last second", no. I mean the buildings are gone! What is this???????

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, buspelle said:

Updated C.M, still when I took of from ESSB, all the buildings an terminals are there (even if the look of them are worse now after SU5...) Took a lap around the field, came back in for landing... And almost all buildings/terminals are gone! Not some "popping up in last second", no. I mean the buildings are gone! What is this???????

Glad you got the sim finally installed (what was the issue?). Try disabling photogrammetry, delete and disable your rolling cache, then re-enable photogrammetry... 

There are still no buildings in part of Helsinki in Finland. The trees are displayed correctly. I have cleared the Rolling cache and the manual cache. Additionally, Content.xml has been removed. Rolling cache is not running.

The Simulator Community is empty. I have saved the add-ons elsewhere.

Is there a bug in the latest update of MS / Asobo, because before that everything worked and in Helsingin and elsewhere the houses appeared right?

When I removed the Nordic update to the simulator, Helsinki started working. All buildings are visible and realistic.

In other words, there is something wrong with the Nordic update or there is something wrong with my simulator installation.

For many simulator enthusiasts, the Nordic upgrade works well and Helsinki has all the buildings.

Today's July 30th. an additional update is installed.