Sign in to follow this  
Mace

FSX In-Game Ground Crew

Guest skydog12

Hey, Does anyone one know how to get the Gound crew to start on you Aircraft when your Parked? like the Cargo Handelers and Baggage Carts.Any other stuff is cool! Thx. Skydog12.

Guest dwaohio

Have enough computer power that would run the space shuttle.......

I'm pretty sure you'll find that the computers that run the space shuttle aren't all that powerful. In fact, and I imagine they've been upgraded by now, but last time I read about it, their memory "chips" were actually magnets wrapped in wire or something like that.Of course, if you meant a computer that USED enough power to boost the space shuttle into orbit, then you may be right about that.But, really, I'm fairly content with my E6600/8800 setup on XP, it runs pretty well. I'm still messing around with the set up parameters of both the computer and FSX, but I'm pleased.Thomas[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com] http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]I like using VC's :-)N15802 KASH '73 Piper Cherokee Challenger 180

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg

Control J moves the jetway to your door.Open your baggage door to get the crew going. (SHIFT+E then 2)EDIT: Just make sure your engines are off and theirs a crew "parked" at your spot.Thats what I do anyways. Same deal on arrival.Have FunGarett

>Control J moves the jetway to your door.>Open your baggage door to get the crew going. (SHIFT+E then>2)>>EDIT: Just make sure your engines are off and theirs a crew>"parked" at your spot.>>Also, the OP might need to know, that you must have a proper (exits) section defined in the aircraft.cfg file of the relavant a/c.Otherwise, you won't get jetways or baggage trucks, etc.That advice is most pertinent to aircraft imported from FS2004. Obviously all stocker FSX aircraft already have proper exits settings.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB