Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

List of Mods/Addons That Have Been Updated to SU5-Please Add

I believe the latest position on WT-G1000 vs G1000 NXi (marketplace) is that both work fine, independently, but you should avoid having both installed in MSFS at once.   So either don't download the NXi in the Marketplace, and use the updated WT-G1000 in your Community folder .....or........  Download the NXi but make sure you don't have the WT-G1000 in your Community folder.

I gotta say, I am so impressed with the NXi and have had no issues so far... the fonts, the scaling, the resolution, definitely the way forward for me!

Edited by JYW
typo
  • Like 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

19 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

The "No Handle Bar" Mod also works witthout issues. Just tried it out myself.

https://flightsim.to/file/9900/no-handle-bar

True - working just fine.   Strangely, the remove HUD from external view (also at flightsim.to) doesn't work at the moment. 
A simple press on the backspace key would toggle it on and off.
I know it can be done from the menu, but a simple keypress is more convenient, so I hope Mugz can repair it.

I am using the drone view for now, but I am not too familiar with it (yet! :smile:).  I would prefer the simple outside view back without the HUD if possible.

I think there is an opportunity for Asobo to link a lot of these features to keypresses, such as taxiway guidance and POI's etc.

Edited by bobcat999

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

On 7/29/2021 at 2:28 AM, Ricardo41 said:

Please post a list of mods that you know have been updated to the latest MSFS Build.

REX Real Global Airport Textures - Technical Update 1.1 - "now compatible with the new Microsoft Flight Simulator version 1.18.13.0

WT mods:

WT G 1000

WT G 3000

As far as I'm aware neither of these mod's has been updated yet.

John Snyder Jr

13 minutes ago, John Snyder Jr said:

I don't use the G3000, but the WT G1000 has 100% been updated for SU5 compatibility.

Take a look at the Github page, shows updated 3 days ago for SU5 compatibility:-

https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/releases/tag/g1000-v0.4.0

Edited by JYW
link added

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

BB Bird Dog

Rex Airport Textures

i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 55"  |  MSFS | P3D V5

Flysimware G-44

A1R Ryan

BB Islander due today

3 hours ago, John Snyder Jr said:

At least the WT G 1000

Edited by Ricardo41

10 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

At least the WT G 1000

As per their Discord both the G 1000 and G 3000 have been updated to be compatible with SU5.

*REX Real Global Airport Textures is also compatible with MSFS v.1.18.14.0
https://rexgamestudios.helpscoutdocs.com/article/156-rex-real-global-airport-textures-technical-update-1-1-released

REX Weather Force is now compatible with MSFS v.1.18.14.0
https://rexgamestudios.helpscoutdocs.com/article/158-weather-force-technical-update-1-5-released

*Since the MSFS hotfix from 1.18.13.0 to 1.18.14.0 we want to be sure folks know this product is still fully compatible.

Edited by timest
  • Like 2

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

3 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

As per their Discord both the G 1000 and G 3000 have been updated to be compatible with SU5.

The WT G 3000 works fine in SU5. Just tried it out. 

• Like 1

FlyingIron Simulations has issued another update. Hotfix 2 includes several flight model fixes, after the flight model had changed a bit with Sim Update 5. 

https://flyingironsimulations.com/blogs/news/msfs-spitfire-update-1-0-3-hotfix-2-now-available

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case

Yep the Longitude with both the WT G3000 and performance mod installed works fine.  Speed brake mapping is broken but that is a generic fault in all aircraft at present.

The Aoteoroa NZ vegetation mod is now fixed.

The JF P28s all seem to work as expected now as well.