Sign in to follow this  
Guest RGH

Does FSX run on my PC?

Guest DigiFlight

Can I get FSX to run on a PC with:Pentium 4 3.06 GHz1 GB DDR400ATI PCI-express 256 MB???Thannx for any reply.Silvestre

Yes it will in my opinion. But, if you have the spare cash, get yourselves another 1 GB of memory.My specs :AMD 3000+2 GB memory [DDR400]XFX 6800 PCI-Eand FSX runs very well .. 30+ FPS - but not near the big cities - there it starts "crawling".Good luckRobert

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

Guest Phantoms

It will, but you'll have to turn down most of the sliders/autogen/non-aircraft traffic. I'm on a 3 year old P4 3.2 Northwood with 3GB of PC3200 ram, 2 SATA drives and an older Radeon 9800pro. I can get a constant 15+ FPS in FSX nearly everywhere but I have autogen turned off, most ship, airport vehicles and road traffic turned off and run at 1024x768. On FS9, I can run everything maxxed at 1600x1200. I plan on upgrading to a newer X1950Pro-AGP which should by me another year or two on this system.

Guest DigiFlight

Thank you very much, guys!That sure cheers me up.Yes, Robert, I do have room for another 1GB memory card.Silvestre