Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

July 29th, 2021 - Development Update

@ChaoticBeauty Thanks a lot! Your contribution to Avsim and the community is without equal. Thanks to you we‘re always up to date. 

Edited by Shack95
  • Like 5

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

On 8/4/2021 at 3:48 AM, SFJ said:

Absolutely agree. This has to be the worst update I have ever seen. Seems like MSFS broke everything. 

Apparently they are releasing a Hotfix (2) on Friday 6th August. Should fix the web assembly errors that caused Aerosoft CRJ issues and perhaps CTD's? Also they are trying to remove the bleached out look. We'll see?

Just hope it doesn't break something else?

Does anyone know when the new update is coming to fix the disaster of this last update that occurred in July 2021? 

5 hours ago, SFJ said:

Does anyone know when the new update is coming to fix the disaster of this last update that occurred in July 2021? 

They released a hotfix several days ago that fixed many, but not all of the problems

• Like 1

Jason E Row

Follow me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonRowPhotography

I think we are on Hotfix#2 for Update #5, v18.15?

I believe they fixed the Web Assembly errors that messed up the CRJ. But Aerosoft haven't updated the CRJ as yet, the AS updater still shows v5, so still can't use it properly.

The smoothness is there still, with some graphical improvements. Apparently, the end of August update will include a graphics slider which will permit user control of gamma/brightness?

I've returned to the G1000Nxi equipped light aircraft, that VNav/RNav addition adds some interesting possibilities. IFR at night, using full autopilot is spookily satisfying....plus even if the graphics are naff, you only see the runway at 30' so it doesn't matter!😉

Ever since the last update of MFS 2020 in July or August, the simulator keeps crashing. I have a high powered gaming computer, and I don't even have all the graphics on that high. It's really frustrating, especially since the developing team messed up a lot of other things in this last update. Does anyone know when they will have a fix for all these errors?