Sign in to follow this  
rwilsonlj

Controls option seems to be frozen

Flying the CRJ700 from KSFO to KLAX, hit the escape key and entered the CONTROLS OPTION. It showed "Loading" for probably 10 seconds (longer than it used to), then brought up the attached controllers. When I selected the Bravo Throttle Quadrant, it allowed me to select the aircraft but when I tried to select a setting (i.e. Autopilot) nothing happened. I could not select any settings from that screen, Power Management etc. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen and if there is a fix to it. Thanks.

Ive been having freezes when trying to configure my Honeycomb yoke and throttle, there is an update coming tomoz , hopefully it will fix the problem along with a lot of other problems from what i can see. Its the only single problem Ive had.

Regards

Paul EGCC

Since SU5 I have had several lockups when editing bravo throttle settings. Task manager is the only way out.

i9-12900K | Asus ROG Strix Z690-F Gaming | RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR5 | Win 10 Pro | Acer Predator UltraWide 3440x1440 (G-Sync)

Yep ...im still having the same freezes when trying to assign one of my switches to my honeycomb controllers after sue and both hotfixes....very frustrating....ive tried unplugging them etc.....how can this be fixed?

Regards Paul

EGCC

Regards

Paul EGCC

I've also been having some strange behavior trying to edit my bravo settings sometimes.  It doesn't completely lock up on me, my mouse still works, and the animations of the menus are still present....I'm just unable to click on anything.

It seems to be issues with all types of controllers at the moment, I have erratic mouse behavior and weird controller problems with some aircrafts.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Same problem with Control Options for me. I hope this is fixed soon. Virtually un flyable at present.