Sign in to follow this  
Nemo

AI generated buildings - Visuals decreased?

Just now, lownslow said:

I am here now, running the sim just fine with current hardware. This isn't some hypothetical performance. It is already possible and was already possible before this update. We have been running this sim for a year now...

Ok, well if Asobo had made the sim a stunning master piece and it was unplayable, they wouldnt hear the last of it

34 minutes ago, devgrp said:

Doesnt matter man. Most of us real simmers are actually out flying and enjoying the sim while you and others are on here complaining about clouds that are not fluffy or things you cant see for 20 miles lmao. Life is too short hombre lol

Real simmers lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Avsim will be raking in the advertising revenue with all the traffic generated by this hysterical bickering! 😀

It will get fixed - go and have a lie down or whatever else you do apart from sitting in front of a screen.

Blue skies ahead....

• Like 1

Just now, Car147 said:

Real simmers lol

yeah the ones who stays in the vc and fly the plane likes its supposed to without panning from left to right so hard, they would have a whip lash, ones who doesnt fly from the 3rd person view and switch views agressively to see the screen redraw just so they can get mad lol

• Like 1

Just now, devgrp said:

yeah the ones who stays in the vc and fly the plane likes its supposed to without panning from left to right so hard, they would have a whip lash, ones who doesnt fly from the 3rd person view and switch views agressively to see the screen redraw just so they can get mad lol

Love it, real simmers, i need to look into that, sounds like a nice title.. lmao

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

14 minutes ago, devgrp said:

And this is where it just seems like you're trolling. I'm looking left/right and back ahead pretty quickly while doing pattern work with TrackIR. There are also people who use snap views instead of panning to do the same. Instead of even acknowledging, "hey, maybe there is something frustrating for these folks" you instead are now arguing they're simming wrong?

• Like 3

Aorus Master X570 / 5800x3d w/ Arctic Freezer ii 280 / Asus TUF 3090 w/ gigabyte BIOS / 2x16GB b-die @ 3600Mhz 

Stop the bickering or EVERYONE goes to jail! :ph34r: 👮‍♂️

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

AVSIM Board of Directors-Moderator-Registrar

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

5 minutes ago, bbsmitz said:

And this is where it just seems like you're trolling. I'm looking left/right and back ahead pretty quickly while doing pattern work with TrackIR. There are also people who use snap views instead of panning to do the same. Instead of even acknowledging, "hey, maybe there is something frustrating for these folks" you instead are now arguing they're simming wrong?

I use both views and I pan left and right too, but you have to admit the videos that was posted about the scenery redraw was exaggerated with the aggressive panning left and right. As a matter of fact I posted videos of both

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

With the mandatory updates it's hard to make useful comparison screenshots, since we don't know in advance what's going to break with the update.

That's a real good point. Things would be much clearer if we had good comaparison screenshots between two versions. Although, it was not not easy with other sims either. You had to reinstall the older version or another user with the older vesrion had to provide a comparable picture. With MSFS this is impossible by design.

• Like 1

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

I think, to summarise is that people who enjoy playing a sim on a PC like to have a bit of freedom with their choices, their FPS and their graphics. We tweak away until we get the best we can out of our hardware or what we find acceptable.

Those who choose to play on consoles accept what they have been given, but at least what you see is the same as your neighbour!

I, as a PC player, would prefer to see Asobo try to stretch the limits of performance with PC games, rather than take a game backwards, so that it plays well for 100% of players today.

Im sure many will disagree with this, it is all opinion and £ or $s at the end of the day, as Asobo want to sell as many games as possible. It would just be nice , in my opinion, if Asobo gave PC players a bit more choice to decide on the sort of MSFS we want to play, whether it be good FPS or pretty scenery, according to the hardware that we have in place or plan to get!.

Simples 😃

• Like 3

1 hour ago, devgrp said:

Argue? If voicing my opinion is arguing, I can say the same about you. Its like if someone disagrees with you they are arguing. For the record if anyone disagrees with what I say I dont run to the mods and to say they are arguing. 

Enough keyboard tough guy

Matt Wilson

1 hour ago, devgrp said:

If you are going to post about visual degradation, post a screenshot so we can see what you are talking about. 

Compare the first two shots in this post, if you can not see the difference between those generated airport buildings... this downgrade for ai generated buildings is visible all over, and no, you do not only see and recognize this when pausing the game...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

They,...will...FIX..it. In the meantime, fly, go out, enjoy summer, life or whatever. Or not, who am I to tell you what to do, right? 

Edited by Aristoteles

Iñigo Bildarratz

Edited by devgrp
double post