Sign in to follow this  
Rene777

Settings gone

Great...after latest update all keybindings / asignments gone. Custom cabin views gone, Throttle setting gone.

Thanks..ms

Anyone else have this also ?

Update went fine. Everything is working except that now the flaps are not working (all Aircraft). Nothing was changed in the control settings. Checked everything - no double bindings etc. How is this possible as before the update I had a perfectly running sim?

Leon Gerber

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core 4.12 Ghz (water cooled)GPU: MSI Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080Ti 12 GBMemory: Corsair 32GB / MB:  Asustek computer, TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS (WI-FI) (AM4) / SSD: Samsung 2GB 2x / HD: Seagate 4 GBPSU: ROG Strix 1000W

Aircraft controller profiles still here. 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I lost mine. Ah well. Good idea for me to do it again and maybe tackle some new settings in the Camera settings. 

Why would the produce an update that removed all custom bindings, this makes no sense.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

is there a way to backup controller assignments before an update? Would be really useful to backup a control file if one exists as it takes ages to remap all the inputs

Edited by chickster25

2 hours ago, chickster25 said:

is there a way to backup controller assignments before an update? Would be really useful to backup a control file if one exists as it takes ages to remap all the inputs

Read through this thread, there is info on backing up the folder (wgs) with the controllers profiles.

Al