Sign in to follow this  
Hernan1

Unable to start latest update. Help!

I just received notification of a mandatory update and it says: "A new mandatory update is available. Please update Microsoft Flight Simulator in the Microsoft store before launching"

I clicked OK, it takes me to the home page of the Microsoft Store, but I cannot find the "UPDATE" button. Is it hidden somewhere? Please help. ( a screen shot of its location will definitely help) Many thanks.

20 minutes ago, Hernan1 said:

I just received notification of a mandatory update and it says: "A new mandatory update is available. Please update Microsoft Flight Simulator in the Microsoft store before launching"

I clicked OK, it takes me to the home page of the Microsoft Store, but I cannot find the "UPDATE" button. Is it hidden somewhere? Please help. ( a screen shot of its location will definitely help) Many thanks.

I have the Steam version, but maybe you don't see the update button because it's already updated? Try to launch the sim and see what happens...

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

In the Microsoft store press on those three little dots in the upper right side of the screen then go to where it says updates.  You should see MSFS on the list just click on it then you should see the available update

• Like 1

Thanks Todd, I wish they would make it more clear for those of us who are can't see that well.