Sign in to follow this  
nas123

MSFS v 1.18.14.0 should be GROUNDED NOW

Due to all the bugs that MS/ASOBO has now introduced with the latest SU5 update the complete game/sim should be sent back to the development department and grounded. It is unplayable with so many different issues popping up all the time.

Time to move on to other hobbies. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3

I agree there are still many problems!!for example after the upgrade to 18/14i have ctd, the panels do not work in small aircraft, in nx and in airbus the frequency is not changed and many others!!

Well, you can easily ground it yourself (just don't launch it) and it's probably safe to assume they ARE actively working on it in the development department.

I will now go for a nice flight in VR in MSFS and enjoy the (for me) great experience.

• Like 32
  • Upvote 4

Laminar Research customer -- Asobo/MS customer -- not an X-Aviation customer - or am I? 😉

I respect your point of view but disagree. I would regret seeing it grounded. It works just fine for me, despite I see room for improvement.

It's still the best simulator I ever had, and I know them all.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 46
  • Upvote 2

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

well, bye bye then, no problems here.  rolls eyes, those overblown reactions.

always amasing to see people not willing to try to debug the error.

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, nas123 said:

Due to all the bugs that MS/ASOBO has now introduced with the latest SU5 update the complete game/sim should be sent back to the development department and grounded. It is unplayable with so many different issues popping up all the time.

What do you even mean by "grounded"? Deactivate the game for the users? What would that gain? It's not like anybody gets hurt playing it or trying to play it or CTDing or whatever.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just take a break from it. Despite mine working fine initially with the first flight, it has now descended into the CTD state once again.Back to DCS for me until they sort or if they sort this out.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Seems more than there's a kind of panic modus meanwhile.

I have had no CTDs or update issues, maybe lucky.

No, the sim should not be grounded as I enjoy it ... and yes, partially also annoyed and frustrated sometimes. But then I stop flying for some days and do other hobbies.

I'm really bored meanwhile from these daily panic threads!

Sorry, rant ends here.

• Like 3

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Threads like this do nothing but drive new simmers away from Avsim, the mods really need to recognise the anger towards the update is overblown and 80% of the anger comes from 20% of the people.

The same people who have 500 addons installed and expect everything to work flawlessly after each update.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Just take a break from it. Despite mine working fine initially with the first flight, it has now descended into the CTD state once again.Back to DCS for me until they sort or if they sort this out.

Dito......

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

23 minutes ago, krt110 said:

the panels do not work in small aircraft

Fakenews? Give examples, facts please.

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 3

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

1 minute ago, highflyer2020 said:

Threads like this do nothing but drive new simmers away from Avsim, the mods really need to recognise the anger towards the update is overblown and 80% of the anger comes from 20% of the people.

The same people who have 500 addons installed and expect everything to work flawlessly after each update.

I would even guess it's closer to 90/10, maybe even 95/5 ratio if not more.

This is an universal case that only the negative experience are expressed and non-issue cases never get mentioned. 

• Like 2

I can understand what some are saying about the complaints, but at the same time, this update isn't like the previous updates, there are a lot more broken things at once due to all the XBOX rush they did to the code. So yes, at times people have exaggerated, but this isn't one of them.

People are picking their favorite airport and plane and flying around and saying well I didn't have any problem. Your sample size is miniscule, and most of us can get it working if we completely restrict ourselves to doing certain things. As far as 500 addons, NO, you can cause CTD with default planes right now, you can cause CTD just by enabling the AI, you can cause CTD just by clicking in the wrong place in some cockpits in DEFAULT planes. 

It's just as much of an exaggeration when people say this update is like any other, no it's not, they redid more than any other update in history since the game has been released due to Xbox changes.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram

30 minutes ago, nas123 said:

You do know what unplayable means, right?   Why exaggerate?

• Like 1

They will fix everything they rushed due to XBox release. And further improve it. In the meantime, leaving is a wise move if you don´t enjoy it. I understand your anger, but many people are loving it too, so it´s basically so-so frustration management at this point.

• Like 4

Iñigo Bildarratz