Sign in to follow this  
bloxboy

No AI or real time AI traffic since SU5.

Before SU5 I had plenty of real time AI traffic at many airports, but now since update I have waited at EGLL,EGKK,KLAX, for a while and no RT traffic, except for static. I even tried AI generated (offline) traffic after the hotfix and still nothing. all settings are on for AI traffic, and nothing in my community folder, so I am at a loss, as I have not seen anyone else with this problem. Any help would greatly appreciated.

John.  

Edited by bloxboy

I've had loads..  But AI traffic isnt always reliable.  Maybe wait a bit and try next time?  Can't be more helpful than that

Thanks for the reply, it is odd that it seems nobody else has this problem, may have to do a reinstall to get it working again.

I would say a reinstall is a complete waste of time

Thomas Derbyshire

im getting AI but for some reason they aint pushing back from the gates, arrival AI will land and taxi ok but they dont have any lights 

Edited by FSUK_86

if i take out ai traffic, and the clouds are less accurate: we have google maps. 

come on Asobo: help us!

Seems like the real traffic comes and goes. The other day I had nothing, yesterday, AI all over the place. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

My first flight after the hotfix showed AI on the vr map but i could not see them. Then i took off from KLAX and they appeared. Been seeing them ever since. There is a bug somewhere.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

No AI or live traffic for me. We don't have a lot of real traffic out of NZAA especially with Covid reducing the internationals but you would think that with something between 50 - 150 domestic movements in the day that 1 or 2 might show up...but nada.  I guess AI is just broken and has been since MSFS left the gate in 2020. They'll fix it but I'm guessing it wont be soon. 

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.   

i do see live ai, but its low volume.

waiting for the aerosoft offline traffic.