Sign in to follow this  
SAPilot

C208 - Prop Feather

I have Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant. Trying to assign the correct input for prop feathering without success for the C208. If I drag the lever into the detent with mouse it seems to work, but not with an assignment. Any idea? 

Thanks

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

Anyone? 

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

Bump

I can’t really help you out but what I can say is that I also have tried many times/things to try to get the bravo mapped with the C208 feather with no success.

• Like 1

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Have you tried feathering with the mouse?  The reason I say this is I don't have the luxury of a controller set with a lot of separate controls for throttles plus prop, so I usually use the mouse to adjust prop and feathering where needed (and where it's modeled).

With the 208B I've discovered that I can pull the prop back to where it stops (Beta, but not feathering).  After releasing the mouse, I immediately grab the prop handle again and it now allows me to pull it all the way down - and it feathers.  This was surprising as I only did it on a whim, but it works.

Randall Rocke

Haven't figured this out with the honeycomb, no. Same as reverse.... I have to bump it into the detent, then apply "forward thrust" to get it to work. I use my mouse to feather the Turboprop. 

Thanks all for your replies. If it is not modeled yet, will wait for future sim updates and see what that brings.

@jpe828For reverse thrust, if you have Honeycomb Bravo TQ - try this assignment :

Control options :

POWER MANAGEMENT >> THROTTLE >> DECREASE THROTTLE  assign [JOYSTICK BUTTON 24]

Greetings

• Like 1

I use AxisAndOhs to control my hardware (Saitek throttles) with these SimConnect commands :

Propeller Axis 

AXIS_PROPELLER_SET (values -16383 to 16383)

Feathering position (it's a detent on the Saitek throttle when you pull the lever fully; it generates a button click event) :

key down event: PROP_PITCH_SET (value -5000)
   key up event: PROP_PITCH_SET (value 0)

I guess something similar can be done with the Bravo ?