Sign in to follow this  
turbomax

I can smell a new hotfix is in the oven in Asobo's cuisine

2 hours ago, turbomax said:

how would you like it prepared, medium rare as usual?

For me Ultra please, not medium 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RXP said:

@turbomax you might be right, Asobo was also known prior FS2020 for Ratatouille:

https://www.asobostudio.com/games/ratatouille

and they are hiring even more cooks for their Ratatouille Gourmet restaurant: at least 15 openings for Flightsimulator.  not sure if the "Plague Tale" programmers were accidentally working on SU5 & hotfix instead?

"The team of "A Plague Tale: Requiem" is looking for Game Designers"

https://www.asobostudio.com/careers

Edited by turbomax
  • Like 1

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

As badly as SU-V was received by the community, things are looking pretty ominous for Service Update 10.

Sim is working great here so no hotfix please.

Cheers

bs

• Like 2

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

7 minutes ago, bean_sprout said:

Sim is working great here so no hotfix please.

Cheers

bs

The last line of your each post is what you really mean right? Keep the BS thing up buddy.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, AboveAtlantic said:

The last line of your each post is what you really mean right? Keep the BS thing up buddy.

Totally uncalled for.  Just because you are having a bad experience doesn't mean that someone that is enjoying the Sim is "full of it" as it were.  I am also having a good experience and you have no right to tell me I am wrong.  Stop the madness please.  Asobo will no doubt come up with another update. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, bcuomo said:

Totally uncalled for.  Just because you are having a bad experience doesn't mean that someone that is enjoying the Sim is "full of it" as it were.  I am also having a good experience and you have no right to tell me I am wrong.  Stop the madness please.  Asobo will no doubt come up with another update. 

You're absolutely right! Just because some of you are having a "good" experience doesn't mean that "no hotfix please" is a good call for those having a bad one.  And also, BTW, who told you that you're wrong? I was just quoting BS's post and then you come from nowhere to tell me have no right to tell you that you're wrong? Stop the madness please. 

Edited by AboveAtlantic
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, AboveAtlantic said:

You're absolutely right! Just because some of you are having a "good" experience doesn't mean that "no hotfix please" is a good call for those having a bad one.  And also, BTW, who told you that you're wrong? I was just quoting BS's post and then you come from nowhere to tell me have no right to tell you that you're wrong? Stop the madness please. 

I never said no hotfix was needed.  Obviously there are problems.  But for you to come in here with your very first post to stir the pot is inappropriate.  There has been more than enough rudeness to go around and you don't need to add to it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bcuomo said:

I never said no hotfix was needed.  Obviously there are problems.  But for you to come in here with your very first post to stir the pot is inappropriate.  There has been more than enough rudeness to go around and you don't need to add to it. 

Well if I'm understanding your post correctly, I presume that we can both agree that another whether hot or not fix is needed? Rather than Mr. BS's "no hotfix please" from his very first post, right? Now based on your sane, educated feel of justice, who is the one stirring the pot, judge? Save your persuadsion for Mr. BS and stop the madness, thanks.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, AboveAtlantic said:

Yeah, tons of meaningless one liners  otherwise known as non-sequiturs

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I can't exactly explain why, but since the color has changed, I no longer feel much of an urge to fly in MSFS 2020. Not too much enthused about firing up P3D either. So if I want to chill out, I just fire up Battle Brothers.  

• Like 3

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Yeah that's not cooking were smelling, I would check the bottom of ones shoes first.A month and a half before the next update and that's if all goes well.Unless something happens on the Xbox side they have no more pressure to rush anything.

I re-installed X Plane 11, which I needed to do anyway until MSFS is fixed!

• Like 3

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.