Sign in to follow this  
turbomax

I can smell a new hotfix is in the oven in Asobo's cuisine

I have a thousand times more confidence in ASOBO-Microsoft than you all with X-Plane and P3D reunited.

You seriously think XP and P3D will release their magic wand? 

-For better visual than MSFS?

-For better optimization.

-For better transparency on their work

-For better communication

-For better update frequency

-For a larger team even more professional

-For incredible live weather

-For incredible scenery for the whole world.

etc...etc...etc

Again. Are you serious?

When I see only after a single year what this Xbox SeriesX doing for 600 euros and the possibility of accessibility it gives for new people.

Fnally a modern world with constant evolution.

• Like 8

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

2 minutes ago, filou said:

You seriously think XP and P3D will release their magic wand? 

-For better visual than MSFS?

-For better optimization.

-For better transparency on their work

-For better communication

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, edpatino said:

I suspect exactly the same. Hopefully they won't break any add-on that was already updated for compatibility issues with SU5.

Speaking of , is ORBX compatibel ? I dont have any overview how to manage my add-ons check anymore

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

12 minutes ago, Michael Moe said:

Speaking of , is ORBX compatibel ? I dont have any overview how to manage my add-ons check anymore

Michael Moe

You should check first within ORBX Central if you have notifications to update any of your ORBX products. If yes, the only way to go is to proceed with the update(s) and try them with the sim. I updated one of them last week, after SU5 was released.

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

20 minutes ago, filou said:

As soon as you access your wonderful world, don't hesitate to disturb me even during my nap.

So basically you have hyperbole and ad hominems. A winning combination. 

Asobo looked us straight in the eyes and lied to us. Outright lied to us. And there has been zero communication about this garbage “update” since last week. None. In P3D I don’t get shimmering buildings, pop-in scenery, massive microstutters on panning, 30-second pauses in-flight, CTDs. So tell me how great MSFS is compared to Prepar3d. I’m not the one living in a fantasy world. 

Edited by mtr75

That smell is your GPU about to catch on fire. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

1 hour ago, mtr75 said:

So basically you have hyperbole and ad hominems. A winning combination. 

Asobo looked us straight in the eyes and lied to us. Outright lied to us. And there has been zero communication about this garbage “update” since last week. None. In P3D I don’t get shimmering buildings, pop-in scenery, massive microstutters on panning, 30-second pauses in-flight, CTDs. So tell me how great MSFS is compared to Prepar3d. I’m not the one living in a fantasy world. 

Start cleaning with CCleaner. Second steps Windows update and GPU driver (Don't use Nvidia Experience ).After that You should start reading some user guide about installing correctly MSFS. Installing also correctly MSFS updates for it to be effective (While downloading updates MSFS takes a long time to open and the process should not be interrupted ) .Don't install any add-on that is not guaranteed by asobo .

Reboot pc. if it doesn't work go back to the extraordinary P3D.

MSFS is excellent in every way, your frustrationare the proof

MSFS "problem" is like airplane accidents, 99% human fault.

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

5 hours ago, RobJC said:

That smell is your GPU about to catch on fire. 

JummivanaSenior Community Manager

"Hello! The team is working on communication and will post as soon as we can - we are currently triaging and/or discussing the biggest issues we are seeing reported (LOD Pops, Temperature altitude fix not working, CTDs, installation issues, etc.). We acknowledge this post as well as the others seeking communication and please know we are in progress. Thanks!"

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/why-the-silence-ms-and-asobo/434132/171?u=c17278fox

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

7 hours ago, RXP said:

I've been reporting this since VR day 1:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/bug-increase-distance-threshold-to-see-other-aircraft-navigation-and-strobe-lights-at-night/348058

I've checked it up with SU5 and MP aircraft lights disappear beyond ~ 5km

Yes, but I'm not seeing lights at all.  I admit that I haven't flown at night since the update, but I used to see lights on aircraft during the day, too.  Now there is nothing.  It might not have been realistic to see nav lights on during the day, but I think it was a good thing for spotting simulated planes that might be too small to be drawn.  Also no strobes or beacons visible and they should be on during the day. 

Any more bickering back and forth by "You two" and I would hope you have your hotels booked for your "Vacation away from here".

Hope I was LOUD AND CLEAR! :ph34r:

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

4 hours ago, turbomax said:

JummivanaSenior Community Manager

"Hello! The team is working on communication and will post as soon as we can - we are currently triaging and/or discussing the biggest issues we are seeing reported (LOD Pops, Temperature altitude fix not working, CTDs, installation issues, etc.). We acknowledge this post as well as the others seeking communication and please know we are in progress. Thanks!"

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/why-the-silence-ms-and-asobo/434132/171?u=c17278fox

What is REALLY irritating in this whole saga is that they could have posted this same thing 4 or 5 days ago for the same price. Their communication is and has been just atrocious.