Sign in to follow this  
mpo910

Finally "FSX" is back since SU5

With one difference......we had more LOD in FSX 😉

Now I will wait till SU6 is out.....than my VRAM will be back at 16GB to utilize my 3090 GPU and when they stop streaming in about 8 years....terrain....I will have less blurry and popping autogen....

Welcome to MSFS Xbox targets......we simmers aren't the target market....for the time being at least not.

Ironie off

Cheers Marcus

Edited by mpo910
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

I don't think they would have co-operated with FlyByWire and hired freaking Working Title if the simmers were not one of the target markets.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

I don't think they would have co-operated with FlyByWire and hired freaking Working Title if the simmers were not one of the target markets.

What is it so freaky about WT? Just curious.. Honest question.

S.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

MS doesn't care about freeware add-ons....and even the aerosoft AI project is dead....so......

MS does it own thing.....they don't need 3th party. They wanted you to test MSFS Alpha...Beta...Charlie and then prepare for Xbox.......

Now they make real money.....and the SDK is just to expensive (develop it for what and who? For niche simmer market?)

• Like 2

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

The more of these posts....the more Asobo will be under pressure and MAYBE MS will give you all more credit....but I doubt it

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

7 minutes ago, simbol said:

S.

Freaking is a probably being used as a substitute for the F-Word.

7 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

MS doesn't care about freeware add-ons....and even the aerosoft AI project is dead....so......

MS does it own thing.....they don't need 3th party. They wanted you to test MSFS Alpha...Beta...Charlie and then prepare for Xbox.......

Now they make real money.....and the SDK is just to expensive (develop it for what and who? For niche simmer market?)

All of this is bull.

They hired Working Title to help improve the sim, and implement their Garmin stuff once it's ready. Why would they do that if they didn't care?

They improve the SDK with every update.

Jorg has meetings with Kaiii from AIG once and a while. They want to AI traffic to work, it's just not a priority at the moment.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, simbol said:

They've done an incredible job with their mods and their first-party work on the simulator so far, despite running into obstacles with the legacy code which they're aggressively tackling. You should try their CJ4.

4 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

How so? The SDK is constantly improving, and they're frequently congratulating the freeware community and showing off their efforts in development updates, streams and so on. The Aerosoft AI product was not going to be freeware by the way.

4 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

MS does it own thing.....they don't need 3th party.

The fact that Microsoft's own CEO called out the Marketplace on a conference call shows otherwise.

• Like 8

Jörg Neumann is already at BAHAMA party his Bonus.......Mister Kok thought he will be there too....till he found out his product is dead now....so his aerosoft Bonus git cancelled.

Sorry for being ironic 

But I just wanna make us more visible to those people who decided to release such nasty quality at our backs as customers. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

1 minute ago, mpo910 said:

Jörg Neumann is already at BAHAMA party his Bonus.......Mister Kok thought he will be there too....till he found out his product is dead now....so his aerosoft Bonus git cancelled.

Sorry for being ironic 

But I just wanna make us more visible to those people who decided to release such nasty quality at our backs as customers. 

So you're trolling? Got it.

Also nothing your posting meets the definition of irony.

Do you mean sarcastic?

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

...and even the aerosoft AI project is dead....so......

Well with respect but that does make sense 😉 that isn't the proper route to follow to begin with 😉

Edited by awf

André

Just now, mpo910 said:

I don't think they're going to take you seriously if you do it this way.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

They've done an incredible job with their mods and their first-party work on the simulator so far, despite running into obstacles with the legacy code which they're aggressively tackling. You should try their CJ4.

Yea I know that, English is not my native language, your post looked the wrong way, it read as a criticism instead of a compliment.

Thanks for the clarification.

S.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

The more of these posts....the more Asobo will be under pressure and MAYBE MS will give you all more credit....but I doubt it

yea, no lol

I don't think they're going to take you seriously if you do it this way.

Well...we have already lots of such posts.....one less or more doesn't matter anymore. 

Fact is...SU5 has broken a lot....and reduced visuals a lot and was sold as a performance update....which the majority did believe.....but the minority saw this coming with visual degradation. 

I'm not surprised.......at all

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png