Sign in to follow this  
pilatuz

Live weather temporarily disabled?

Untitled.pngIs anyone else seeing this? 

Earlier everything was as it has been (broken temps etc) now I cannot even select live wx.

Maybe an update us being done in the servers and they're locking people out during?

It's working fine here. Double check your data options

pkzkNgX.png

Edited by Tuskin38

13 minutes ago, pilatuz said:

Untitled.pngIs anyone else seeing this? 

Earlier everything was as it has been (broken temps etc) now I cannot even select live wx.

Maybe an update us being done in the servers and they're locking people out during?

I had this happen to me the last time I flew before the update,  Never determined why so interested in what you learn.  I at at the uninstalled, ready to fresh install so cannot check yet.  Waiting all this commotion out first.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Well it shows your live traffic is working, so that shows you are connected. Must be the server or your program. 

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Data was never changed, after several restarts it is back.. so don't know what that was about. I guess I got my hopes up that something was being worked on... *Cough* the temperature problem *cough*..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pilatuz said:

Data was never changed, after several restarts it is back.. so don't know what that was about. I guess I got my hopes up that something was being worked on... *Cough* the temperature problem *cough*..

Yeah, out of all the issues with SU5, that one bugs me the most.

Me too! Like honestly I can really really be patient as long as I can just fly with what we get, but the weather is broken. The presets are great but I can't use PFPX with them, I enjoy accurate flight planning data it's how I have fun.. so a real bummer still.. hopefully soon it will be fixed.