Sign in to follow this  
Greazer

PC Masters Should Dominate!

Dear Asobo,

PC Masters should always Dominate Couch playing Console guys!

Please ensure PC version is optimized as per: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/604523-finally-fsx-is-back-since-su5/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-4588115

We pay thousands of dollars just for the latest graphics cards.  On mine it is only using 4.3 GB of 11.2 GB of available VRAM!

Please bring full FS glory to PC users so we can Dominate consoles!

Please restore that graphics options get persisted. Please restore volumetric lighting and high res textures and Max buildings to the horizon and beyond!

Thanks for optimizing CPU threading and RAM - now we need everything else brought up to the MAX level !

Finally, feel free to remove that Xbox controller when the flight is loading!

Greazer.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Stop it with this elitest nonsense.

Yes PC should look better, but don't make it a Us vs. Them.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 22
  • Upvote 2

Just what the heck is wrong with being elite.  People should strive to be elite,  This nonsense of lowering the quality or price or status of owning something is just modern day feel good stuff.  All it does is foster mediocracy. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It's not about being elitist or anything like that. We just want the PC version to take advantage of our hardware that's all. I didn't invest in a new machine only to find out that SU5 hardly makes efficient use of it. I feel that my money has gone to waste. All I want for Asobo to do is give the PC users options, so that everyone can dial in their settings accordingly to match their hardware setup. PC's are much different from consoles, because there's simply thousands of hardware configurations where as the X-box are the same from console to console. They shouldn't have lowered everything just because of an X-Box release. 

Edited by captain420
  • Like 9

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

17 minutes ago, captain420 said:

It's not about being elitist or anything like that

It clearly is for the OP... unless they are trying to be sarcastic.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

14 minutes ago, 109Sqn said:

It clearly is for the OP... unless they are trying to be sarcastic.

My bad then, I think it was because of the title of this thread that came across as sounding elitist.

Edited by captain420

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Wow.....

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

54 minutes ago, Blueline308 said:

Just what the heck is wrong with being elite.  

Being Elite and being Elitist are not the same thing.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Greazer said:

We pay thousands of dollars just for the latest graphics cards.

Your problem

• Like 2

FMSAJRz.jpg

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

4 hours ago, Greazer said:

PC Masters should always Dominate Couch playing Console guys!

The Couch playing Console guys is the ONLY reason you have it on PC. The big wigs would have never green lit it without that market! Console players unit 🙂 And I already bought an Xbox S for MSFS! And blames a company for expensive hardware he bought, just silly! Way to support the growing of flight simulation. Hey, I'm a PC, and I'm a Console, one sells thousands of copies, the other potentially millions, well not really, but more, possibly! PC Masters, what a joke 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

2 hours ago, yidahoo said:

This post has actually inspired me to go and buy an Xbox. 

I'd buy one in a heartbeat, if they added native support for ultrawidescreen monitors.

10 minutes ago, in2tech said:

The Couch playing Console guys is the ONLY reason you have it on PC. The big wigs would have never green lit it without that market! Console players unit 🙂 And I already bought an Xbox S for MSFS! And blames a company for expensive hardware he bought, just silly! Way to support the growing of flight simulation. Hey, I'm a PC, and I'm a Console, one sells thousands of copies, the other potentially millions, well not really, but more, possibly! PC Masters, what a joke 🙂

Exactly.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, captain420 said:

We just want the PC version to take advantage of our hardware that's all.

Did not really come across from the OP which could be excused if someone’s native language is not English but the word „dominate“ is still pretty harsh. But I agree that the PC version should better take advantage of available Hardware 

• Like 3

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

4 hours ago, The Moose said:

Being Elite and being Elitist are not the same thing.

Well said, Moose.

It appears more to me that some of those who expect preferential treatment on Asobo's priority scale, even if only as members of a larger, particular equipment class, would be more accurately served by describing themselves as feeling entitled rather than as being [proudly!] elitist.

By extension, then, the argument follows that Asobo should really prioritize its engineering to cater first to the expectations of the 3090-graphic-card-owner-"class" ;;) before addressing the needs of 3070 card owners, followed by the needs of any & all other equipment-owner "classes", including owners of 1080Ti & 1070 cards 😂😎

But wait!! Wouldn't that also mean, then, that Asobo should instead focus on.............................................!!!

I suppose, then, that those with slightly older systems should expect to find their priorities situated on the lower end of this totem pole.

Look, Asobo is going to do what Asobo is going to do.

Or............... we can all just go get a beer! Yaayyy!!!!!

Respectfully yours,

A PC guy who doesn't have a problem with, um, Xbox/Xbox guys 😉

😎✌️☮️🍺

Edited by RustyFlyer
  • Like 2

i7-12700K; GF RTX 3080Ti 12 GB; MSI Z690 MB; 32 GB DDR5 4800Mhz (16x2); 850W 80+ Gold PS; 1 TB M.2 NVMe SSD + 2 TB HDD @ 7200 + Kingston 4TB XS2000 USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Ext. SSD (for MSFS & all games); 240 mm liquid cooler; LG 32UD59-B 32" UHD 4K; Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS stick; wired conn. to rtr. (500 Mbps); W11 Pro