Sign in to follow this  
Joe L

MilViz P3Dv5 Installers are Out

In their support forums MilViz has released v5 installers for several AC.  There may be more, but, for me Otter, Turbo Otter, Beaver and PC-6.

A reversal from earlier statements about charging and on again / off again.  No changes except compatibility.

Kudos to them, I have been a critic at times but credit where credit is due and THANKS to the MILVIZ team.

Joe

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

Joe Lorenc

That’s news I about gave up on. Thanks for the heads up and thanks to Milviz. I can use my Otter now.

Vic green

There is also a new installer for the B-55 as well. Nothing for the 310R yet and the WX radar is still a WIP.

Specs: black box thingy with spinning fans, lights and a bunch of wires that go to screens with pretty colours and a keyboard with many keys. The black box thingy also has a push button activated coffee cup holder.

John C.

Pleasant surprise! Immediately installed my Turbo Otter. Thanks MilViz!

[CPL]  I9-9900K @5.0GHz HT ON, Maximus XI Hero, ASUS TUF RTX4080 OC, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Logitech Rudder Pedals, WIN11

Also Milviz has a lack of communications. Thanks for the headsup @Joe L. I think it is not necessary to brown-nose Milviz, since they let us believe they will never update their installers. 

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

Wow, B55, thought they had long given up on that. It worked in v5 anyway. 

Doez it use MVAMS now? Instead of having to mess about with files to get RXP gauges working ?

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

3 hours ago, blaunarwal said:

Also Milviz has a lack of communications. Thanks for the headsup @Joe L. I think it is not necessary to brown-nose Milviz, since they let us believe they will never update their installers. 

Don't think they ever said that explicitly, it was just it wasn't top of their list of priorities.  Under the circumstances I can understand that, even if I didn't like it! Granted there was a bit of a flip flop over charging for them, but since that ended up not happening, I don't see that anyone can complain. Now there are more v5 supported aircraft I will likely purchase a couple as I'm still flying in P3D as well as MSFS.

• Like 1

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

7 hours ago, blaunarwal said:

Have a great day.

[CPL]  I9-9900K @5.0GHz HT ON, Maximus XI Hero, ASUS TUF RTX4080 OC, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Logitech Rudder Pedals, WIN11

2 hours ago, bbuckley said:

Have a great day.

69ihjFx.jpg3QKWfp1.jpg

It´s great to have this back.

Edited by blaunarwal
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

Hmmm.. Checked their product page. Nothing is different. If they'd update the P3D version to v5 on the ones that support it now, I would be interested in picking some up. 

Edited by BostonJeremy77
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BostonJeremy77 said:

Hmmm.. Checked their product page. Nothing is different. If they'd update the P3D version to v5 on the ones that support it now, I would be interested in picking some up. 

As a registered user with access to the respective support forum I could download the updated installers. I don´t know  when they update the shop. I mailed them today to ask if the 737 is v5 or not. I got quick answer.

Dan

3 minutes ago, blaunarwal said:

As a registered user with access to the respective support forum I could download the updated installers. I don´t know  when they update the shop. I mailed them today to ask if the 737 is v5 or not. I got quick answer.

Dan

Right. I have their KA350i and P-180. But they have always been for v5. I would be interested in a couple of things if they decide they want to sell new copies. 😉

7 minutes ago, BostonJeremy77 said:

I would be interested in a couple of things

I have the PC-6, the Turbo Otter and the Beaver. They work all now in v5. Didn´t fly the Turbo Otter yet, but PC-6 and DHC2 are fine. The Turbo Otter was always a bit difficult to manage, because you can kill the engine quit fast.

It´s almost too much simulation for me. I can recommend the other two planes. 

I´d love the 737 because of the gravel set they have. Does someone tried that in v5? At the moment it is not officialy for v5. 

Edited by blaunarwal
  • Like 1

The PA-30 Twin Comanche doesn't seem to be updated yet, is that correct?

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else