Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

Three UI issues

1/ I cannot select my server anymore, it is automatic and the dropdown menu inactive.

2/ Generally speaking the UI has become very sluggish. 

3/ SU5 has brought havoc to  some of my preset controls so before calling out bugs check yours

Edited by Dominique_K
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

4/ World Map doesn't remember selected Time

5/ Zooming in on world map sometimes airports and parking icons completely disappear

6/ Changing time with the mouse is a laborious task that is a regression from previous versions

• Upvote 1

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

In the Hangar, Aircraft Outside view is not switchable, anymore. Not able to look around , in the outside view.

Edited by kt069

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

7/ They need to add the OWNED filter back to the In-game Store ASAP, and they also need a country filter or at least a region filter for purchasing scenery. Using the Content Manager can be used as a workaround of sorts to the OWNED filter, but it's painful at best.

8/ The store has also become more sluggish with images, so it takes longer and is only getting more painful.

9/ The world map sometimes turns "back in black" without the ortho preview (though I admit this is a very minor issue)

10/ The PC version needs to have its own defaults, so after a doing a fresh install i doubt users will want to see the massive amount of UI information displayed in the cockpit or all those overlay markers across the scenery.

Edited by Alpine Scenery
  • Like 1

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram

36 minutes ago, kt069 said:

In the Hangar, Aircraft Outside view is not switchable, anymore. Not able to look around , in the outside view.

At least among default aircraft, this only occurs with the airliners and it's been a problem for several months.

12 - On world map, you cn no longer type in an AP code an press enter.  Now you must click in the search box, type in the code, then click the AP from the list.

13 - If playing in windowed mode, each time you ESC to the menu and back to the game, it moves the screen to the left.  This bug is cumulative, so if you do it a few times trying to get your settings right, the screen ends up to the far left.

14 - the toolbar handle gets stuck on.

Edited by Blueline308
  • Like 1

Come on guys there is nothing wrong your just the 2% of people moaning, whining drama queens. 

that was a huge tongue in cheek😆

• Like 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

7 hours ago, Dominique_K said:

2/ Generally speaking the UI has become very sluggish. 

And I thought it was only me! Personally, the word sluggish is an understatement Dominique. It's become almost impossible to make changes in the controls options page.Very often, once I do, the sim crashes, so I've parked it to one side and will revisit the darn thing once Asobo get things sorted.

Edited by Rockliffe

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776