I’ve had to reinstall windows on my PC which meant a fresh install of P3D and all addons. Now my aviaworx CDU won’t work as it’s unlicensed and in demo mode only. I’ve tried to reactivate but get the message license has already been used. When I try to request a licence it charges a fee. I’ve emailed support but had no response. Do I need to pay again for another license? 

Darren Findlay-Stewart

Darren,

make sure you use the same email address as you have when you initially activated the licenses - otherwise you will get the payment request. Maybe you have multiple email addresses and you forgot which one you used before?

Also, make sure you have checked your spam folder for the licenses - they might be in there waiting for you!

Regards

Mark

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the prompt response. I did use the same email as the one used in Simmarket when I purchased the initial one. I haven’t seen anything in my spam folder. The only response I got was the generic response saying I should use the license request form. 

Regards

Darren

Darren Findlay-Stewart

6 minutes ago, Darren FS said:

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the prompt response. I did use the same email as the one used in Simmarket when I purchased the initial one. I haven’t seen anything in my spam folder. The only response I got was the generic response saying I should use the license request form. 

Regards

Darren

Darren, please write me a quick email and I'll check.

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png

Just to say that the issue has now been resolved with the assistance of Mark via email. Really great support 👍

Darren Findlay-Stewart

39 minutes ago, Darren FS said:

Just to say that the issue has now been resolved with the assistance of Mark via email. Really great support 👍

Thanks Darren

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png