Sign in to follow this  
RodgerC

Sim Not Saving Settings

Am I doing something wrong???  Every time I go to start a flight, I have to go to the Graphics and reset all of my settings.  After closing the sim, all settings go back to low.  Is there a way to save the settings???

Thanks

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RodgerC said:

Am I doing something wrong???  Every time I go to start a flight, I have to go to the Graphics and reset all of my settings.  After closing the sim, all settings go back to low.  Is there a way to save the settings???

Thanks

Same here. And still the World map filters are not saved. I cant get out of that silly sattelite view because i cant save settings.

• Like 1

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

You are not the only one experiencing this.  The only recommendation I can make (if you are adventurous) is to edit your changes into the UserCfg.opt file (be sure to make a back-up).  Also, some are reporting that their UserCfg file also resets.  In those cases, setting the file as "Read Only" has stopped the issues.

However, to pick up any updates or fixes, this would need to be reset to normal and the original cfg file restored.

• Like 1

Randall Rocke

This is an issue that most of us are well aware of, and hopefully Asobo too. Also the plane's configuration menu also doesn't save our settings along with the airport history on the world map. Settings are not sticking. But the biggest one is our graphic settings not saving. Even though we set it to ultra, its really low or medium settings.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

32 minutes ago, RodgerC said:

Thanks

Do you have Geforce Experience?

4 minutes ago, RodgerC said:

Yes

Check to assure it (GE) isn't set to automatically adjust settings or it will set everything lower. This is a tick mark in the game settings section. 

Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900k * 64Gb Ram * MSI RTX 4070 Ti Gaming X Trio * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 Home x64 * Oculus Rift-S * Tobii ET 5 * TM Warthog Combo, Honeycomb Alpha & Saitek Pro-Rudders

2 minutes ago, Pivot said:

Check to assure it (GE) isn't set to automatically adjust settings or it will set everything lower. This is a tick mark in the game settings section. 

I answered to quick.  Actually I do not.  I was thinking of Nvidia Control Panel.

Just now, RodgerC said:

I answered to quick.  Actually I do not.  I was thinking of Nvidia Control Panel.

No worries Rodger, just for your info, mine is set as OFF and none of my settings seem to change, BUT, my visuals at altitude are completely blurred. ☹️

Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900k * 64Gb Ram * MSI RTX 4070 Ti Gaming X Trio * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 Home x64 * Oculus Rift-S * Tobii ET 5 * TM Warthog Combo, Honeycomb Alpha & Saitek Pro-Rudders

2 minutes ago, Pivot said:

No worries Rodger, just for your info, mine is set as OFF and none of my settings seem to change, BUT, my visuals at altitude are completely blurred. ☹️

I too noticed that at altitude everything is completely blurred.

• Like 1