Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

How about having passengers and flight crew

I have been simming for 20 some years and it is my winter hobby.I love it.Just an observation now that VC's are the big thing.I look around and there is no one,including me, in the plane.I was showing my son in law my TrackIR and how great it was.He said"look,you have no legs or feet!"Came someone put some passengers and a copilot onboard?Just curious.Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

There are already several payware add-ons available: FSPassengers, FS2Crew and Flight Deck Companion. Unfortunately the best ones, FSPassengers and FS2Crew are not available yet for FSX, but I am sure they'll come sooner or later.You can check out the reviews of the products in the review section here or at http://www.fspassengers.com and http://www.fs2crew.comHope this helps.Pat

Thank you for the response.It always amazes me what I can learn from these forums.Ron

Guest CWD

>I have been simming for 20 some years and it is my winter>hobby.I love it.Just an observation now that VC's are the big>thing.I look around and there is no one,including me, in the>plane.I was showing my son in law my TrackIR and how great it>was.He said"look,you have no legs or feet!"Came someone put>some passengers and a copilot onboard?Just curious.RonHmm. You an I are polar opposites. I absolutely despise any visible crew, passengers, or body parts in VCs. In the case of crew or passengers, either they look like crash-test dummies, or if they're detailed enough to look decent, they kill your frame rate. And I find looking at my own virtual body parts to be just creepy. To each their own.

OK,I appreciate the comments.Just was flying the Cessna Caravan and looked back to the passenger area and it was empty.I was not happy not being able to cover expenses and dropping lots of money on this flight.Ron

With a chest like that she must wreak havoc on your fuel consumption :9

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Guest cwright

Dan, I agree that seeing your own body parts is probably not necessary. But I regard it as essential to be able to see realistic animated crew members and passengers. It's easy to move around some beautifully modelled cockpits and passenger cabins. To see them completely devoid of human life is completely bizarre and totally unrealistic.Best regards, Chris

Guest cwright

Pat, I took a look at those links. They're interesting as they add procedures that simulate passengers and flight crew. But they don't seem to add any visible people, which was the point of the original poster.Best regards, Chris

Guest cbuchner1

You should petition Electronic Arts to publish "The Sims 2 - Airplane Addon" with a Flight Simulator X plugin.It would be fun to have flight attendants speaking Simlish and chasing a dog around the cabin and passengers making out in the lavatory. And then suddenly #### breaks loose as Aliens abduct the plane. Well I've been playing The Sims 2 too much. ;)Christian

Guest JeffPreston

Garett:If you want her to speak, our demo gives her the voice of flight instuctor Miss Aviatrix. She's a firm instructor, but a fair one.;) Regards - Jeff

Guest JeffPreston

Ron:See what you mean.PC Pilot Magazine's demo CD has a Cessna Citation with a blonde female in the co-pilot seat as I recall. I dare say it's available on the web...? She's animated too.Seems to me there's a pretty new pretty spiffy business jet out there with a wakling flight attendant too - sorry I can't recall the name - perhaps search for recent business jets.Regards - Jeff

Guest JeffPreston

Nels:>>>> Seems to me there's a pretty new pretty spiffy business jet out there with a wakling flight attendant too >> Do you mean the new Just Flight Business Jet? Does she walk? Cool!Erm - certainly could be, but, I may have stretched things unintentionally by my use of the word "wakling", which I can only imagine is either a typing mistake or some sort of mutant duck.Maybe she just stands there, looking aloof...RegardsJeff

Guest nels

LOL! I can't wait to see her open the trunk, take her luggae out and hop on the plane. NelsP.s. Do you think in 2015 we'll laugh at this statement when FSTSCFS2015 arrives on the shelves? (Flight Sim & Train Sim & Combat FS)