Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

WT G1000 nxi updated

On the Marketplace, you can find an updated version that has various bugs fixed.

The MSFS flightplan that I load now shows up correctly on both the PFD and the MFD 🙂

Direct-to is still a challenge, but it is looking better all the time, and the appearance of this gauge is a real improvement over the default !!

Edited by Bert Pieke
  • Like 16

Bert

Thank you

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

What is the wt G100 nxi? we have a G 1000 wt

Enlighten me please?

David Murden.   MSFS  • Fenix A320 • PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet •

• Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF •  Flightsim.to •

DCS • A10c II • F-16c • F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier • Terrains = • Nevada NTTR • Persian Gulf • Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON •  32GB DDR4  3200MHz • RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  • Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip •

9 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

What is the wt G100 nxi? we have a G 1000 wt

Enlighten me please?

Next generation G1000. IRL it has faster CPU, wireless connectivity (you can upload Garmin Pilot flightplan into the nxi-system, really neat), RAAS-like features, better terrain presentation and so much more.

I use it within the SIM together with the DA40NG. Still a work in progress obviously, but I like it.

• Like 1

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

22 minutes ago, SAS443 said:

Next generation G1000. IRL it has faster CPU, wireless connectivity (you can upload Garmin Pilot flightplan into the nxi-system, really neat), RAAS-like features, better terrain presentation and so much more.

I use it within the SIM together with the DA40NG. Still a work in progress obviously, but I like it.

So its a better unit than the G1000..OK thank you.

But in the Sim whats the best one ATM the G1000 or the G1000nxi as from your list in the sim the only thing thats "better" is the  terrain presentation. 

Dont get me wrong am just intrested in what one has over the other in the sim and currently is best.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden.   MSFS  • Fenix A320 • PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet •

DCS • A10c II • F-16c • F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier • Terrains = • Nevada NTTR • Persian Gulf • Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON •  32GB DDR4  3200MHz • RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  • Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip •

16 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

So its a better unit than the G1000..OK thank you.

But in the Sim whats the best one ATM the G1000 or the G1000nxi as from your list in the sim the only thing thats "better" is the  terrain presentation. 

Dont get me wrong am just intrested in what one has over the other in the sim and currently is best.

https://discord.com/invite/Fa6w2xK

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

The nxi looks better and has better flight plan management.

• Like 1

Bert

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

G1000nxi as it has all the goods from WT G1000 plus full revamp of the flight plan management as no longer uses Asobo buggy FP (I think)

Edited by omarsmak30
  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

That’s great. The only plane it worked anywhere near reliably was the 172 for me previously. Good job WT.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

@Nyxx I prefer the look of the G1000NX but I haven't used it much yet. It is developed by WT, but you get it through the in-sim marketplace (it's still free). it's effectively an alpha of what will become default avionics in the sim later. Note you cannot use it alongside the WT G1000 as they conflict.

• Like 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

53 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

The nxi looks better and has better flight plan management.

50 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

G1000nxi as it has all the goods from WT G1000 plus full revamp of the flight plan management as no longer uses Asobo buggy FP (I think)

17 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

@Nyxx I prefer the look of the G1000NX but I haven't used it much yet. It is developed by WT, but you get it through the in-sim marketplace (it's still free). it's effectively an alpha of what will become default avionics in the sim later. Note you cannot use it alongside the WT G1000 as they conflict.

Thanks Guys.

18 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Thanks Guys.

Yes Dave, go give it a try!  Done by Working Title, so you know the quality to expect, and it is already very good even though it isn't fully finished yet. 

I am not sure of the technical details, but if they have built this from the ground up it will be fast and have less technical limitations hopefully.

The graphics look really smart, crisp, and clear.  It is really interesting, and I am going to learn how to use this unit. 

I am surprised people are not making more of this.  If was delivered free and at this quality in other sims, people would be raving about it.

• Like 3

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

The main benefit of this early version would be its advanced IFR capabilities imo.

On the flight path calculation side it is even a crazy improvement to what we did in the CJ4. It should draw and fly all kinds of different leg types (including RF Legs, PT etc) to a very realistic level.
The flight plan management, flight path calculation and ap was all built up again from scratch, which took quite some time. As with the CJ4 we are putting Navigation before Features.

Edited by dga711
  • Like 6

any noticeable hit to frame rates using this?

Edited by hanhamreds

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

12 minutes ago, hanhamreds said:

any noticeable hit to frame rates using this?

nope

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super