Sign in to follow this  
Langyboy63

MSFS & DC-6 Latest Updates

Morning all,

Updated MSFS and the latest updates for the DC-6, when flying using the VE, even with all realistic failures , engine starts etc. turned off, I was getting engine 2 over revving and not in sync with the other engines and the blue sync light stays on even if i switched it to lower revs. The engines throttle was not in sync with the other engines even though the VE was controlling the throttles. Tried uninstalling the DC-6 and reinstalling but didn't make any difference.

Could it be the superchargers, I used them as per the instructions and the VE to set cruise. Also I was getting oil pressure and carb temp warnings on the EFB.

Not used MSFS that much, I use the CH yoke and have removed the Mixture axis as I understand this may cause issues.

Also I was wondering if the DC-6 for P3D works in V5 as I might be temped to buy it, but if there are issues with it in V5 I might leave until PMDG actual update it, which hopefully they will.

Could it be a few update glitches or am I doing something wrong

MSFS2020 ,P3D V5, Ryzen 3600 4.2GHZ, 32GB 3000 Ram, Nvidia GTX 1600 Super 6GB, 22 inch 75 hz Monitor , Windows 10 204, Toposim,   Orbx Global, Vector, Europe  N & S California LC, England Regions,  England, PMDG 737, 777, Majestic Q400 and Aerosoft Airbus A318-20.