Sign in to follow this  
Max Kraus

USA..USA...and more USA.....

Guest RonB49

I hope that Stan is happy!!!! Have you guys seen the front page today. Most of the new FSX files are USA ground textures. What's that all about AVSIM!!!! We want more Chilean scenery!!!!R-;)

Guest JackDanielsDrinker

It will be interesting to see if this scenery works better for fixing the desert look, or if a new landclass (FSGenesis or XClass) would work better. Or maybe both together would be best. We'll see.

Guest rightnumberone

Yea,I saw that too, then I clicked the link and it led to a download page with no screenshots showing this scenery.That struck me as very odd. Perhaps its just me, but I decided "why would I download and install this without first being able to see what it offers?"Just a thought. Wonder what others thought?

I emailed Adam Mills re: The European set, and he happily sent me screenshots. I agree though, No shots is a Avsim no-no.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Hey...Stan here.Is that USA scenery compatible with Cloud 9? I love Cloud 9 XClass USA, and it works and looks great.I'm going to miss Chile.

Hello,"Is that USA scenery compatible with Cloud 9? I love Cloud 9 XClass USA, and it works and looks great"Both installed and it is great !FYI new FREE USA Mesh version (update) is available at fsproject.com

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Just be ware, to backup your original textures before installing. With SP1 update on the way, update installers have been known to do checksum checks on the files they update, if they are different then what the installer expects, installation fails. So you may have to restore your original files in order to update when it becomes available.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Guest SJDickson

Just wanted to thank Adam Mills for these new textures. They're excellent and really improve the look and feel of those parts of the US and Canada I usually potter around in. No more deserts! Thanks Adam, these textures have rekindled my interest in FSX.

For me, Cloud 9 landclass alone has banished the deserts to... well.. the desert.Whether or not a further enhancement is gained by these new textures is up for grabs.Then again I wonder if, after installing these textures, Death Valley is now lush with grass....

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU