Sign in to follow this  
RobJC

What other games/sims are you guys playing?

2 hours ago, Swe_Richard said:

Haha, I see what you mean. She's kind of low-key hot though.. 😝

In regards to Lady D, the clips and ads are what make her seem like she's far more prominent than she actually is in game. The other bosses may not be hot as her, but they have a bit better "character".

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

6 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Chernoblite and will play New World. End of the month.

new world has been delayed until end of september 😪

2 hours ago, Swe_Richard said:

Oh, Resident Evil 7. That was cozy and terrifying at times.. 😂 Got it in a bundle with the eighth iteration but haven't started with that yet.

I haven't played Resident Evil for years.  I remember playing it once, stalking my way quietly through an abandoned house with the eerie music in the background, when two dogs jumped through the window with a almighty bang and I jumped out of my skin! I almost kept in the air 😂. Made me laugh for ages afterwards. 

• Like 2

Some recent additions for me are Crusader Kings 3 and Stellaris.  I’m trying to get the hang of building a hospital in Project Hospital…actually a lot of games the pandemic has been brutal.

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

4 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

That would be Skyrim for me, with I can't even remember how many mods. (Proud member of Vortex)

Ahh Skyrim, what a masterpiece. That was the first role-playing game I got hooked on. A revelation. The second one was Witcher Wild Hunt.

• Like 2

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

Squad and IL2:BOX

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

LIve and breath the Hind in DCS now and for the Last few weeks. Keep MSFS updated and and made a few flights but I'm absorbed in the Mi-24P on the Rotorhead Server (Weedr 66). 

Regards

• Like 2

Denwagg

Steam MSFS 2020. Process Lasso, Acronis True Image Backup.

I9-11900k @ 5.1, Corsair 1000 RMx PS, Corsair H150I RGB Pro Cooling, NZXT 710i, Asus Rog Strix Z590-E MB,  Asus RTX 3080 TI TUFF 12GB VRAM,  Corsair 32GB 4000 DDR4 XMP 2.0, 2- NVME 1gb 970 EVO Plus's,1-2gb 970 EVO Plus, 2gb WD SSD (Offline Backup)  2-27" 1080p monitors, 32" 1440p monitor, Virpil MT-50CM2 base with Warthog Hotas joystick,  2 Cougar MFD's, TPR Rudder, Virpil MT-CM3 Throttle , Track IR, Fiber Optic Internet 500 Mbps, 1200 W UPS, HP Reverb G2

4 hours ago, turnandbank said:

I've only played flight sims for years, but I picked up American Truck Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator2 and TSW on the last Steam sale. Wasn't sure I would enjoy any of them, but ATS has really hooked me. Great gameplay pulling heavy loads all over the Western USA with DLC which was also on sale. Much more enjoyable than I was expecting. I am using it with my joystick as I didn't want to clutter my desk with a steering wheel. It took quite a while to figure out the settings and sensitivities but now it is working just fine. TSW was fun for a bit too, but I quickly got bored with it.

Check out SnowRunner,

Throughout the environment you can discover broke down trucks mired down off-road.   Recovering them is a blast,   trying to figure out how to winch them through a swamp,  or use a crane,  etc.   Then you tow them home,  fix em up,  and add them to your garage (or sell them).

Some of the trucks are awesome.    Like the Pacific P12.

Edited by Waldo Pepper
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Swe_Richard said:

been dreaming for ages for a new Silent Hunter (Submarine simulator).

Same here great stuff

• Like 1

Rich Sennett

55 minutes ago, Alaska738 said:

CyberPunk 2077.

Bought it recently in a Steam sale but waiting until it gets patched nearer to its potential.

Until then RDR2 and Fallout Online are keeping me busiest. And Virtua Fighter Online on PS4.

• Like 1

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

RDR2 is awesome.  You can rob a train, rob banks,  defend a damsel,  bow / rifle hunt small and big game,  fish for bass,  trap gators,  hunt bounty's,  watch your horse's nuts disappear when it's cold out.    Take in a show in St. Denis,  so much to do.   The story is so deep.  You build relationships with the characters and end up caring about what happens to them.

It's probably the best game I've ever played.   Seriously people,  don't miss it.  When this game ended I just sat there for while,  taking it all in.  Red Dead Redemption 1,  is still worthy of play due to it's story.

Edited by Waldo Pepper
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

P3D 4.5 w/ FSCaptain for PMDG NGXu & 777.  W/o the contest of scoring w/ FSCaptain I wouldn't use it, though it does help you re-appreciate just how good MSFS is.

And Ghost Recon:  Wildlands    This game keeps me engaged and has for a couple of years now if you like FPS.  I mean to look into the latest FarCry.  FarCry 3 was fabulous for its day.

I have played PC golf for decades.  My brother and I played an average of 3x per week and had such fabulous competition over the past years, mimicking the US PGA Tour Schedule and loved it.  About 2h to play 18 holes w/ maximal effort.  We could chat while playing using a headset--and the last 1.5y was on Xbox One X, The Golf Club 2019.  We are both avid RW golfers.  He passed away earlier this year.  We were credited beta testers for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004.

Edited by Noel
  • Like 2

Noel

System:  9900K@5.0gHz@1.23v all cores, MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC, Noctua NH-D15S w/ steady supply of 40-60F ambient air intake, Corsair Vengeance 32Gb LPX 3200mHz DDR4, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 2, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM 850W PSU, Win10 Pro, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frametime Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320NX, WT 787X

Have been playing Elite Dangerous and War Thunder lately.

• Like 2

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Mass Effect Legendary Edition: runs steady at 60 fps at 1080 p on "high settings" on my old PC - three thumbs up for console-optimization!

Edited by Ricardo41
  • Like 1