Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Hotfix 1.18.15.0 is now live!

12 minutes ago, captain420 said:

That didn't work either. It shows me that my Downloads and updates have the latest updates. And I see a blue PLAY icon.

When I start up MSFS it says I have a mandatory update available in the Windows Store. But everytime I go to the store it shows 1.18.14.0. 

Had the same. Logged out of the store, rebooted, and logged back in. That seemed to push it.

• Like 1

Okay, finally got it!

• Like 3

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

4 minutes ago, vonduck said:

Gulp! My download is 114 gig!!! Must be some kind of update! Whats that all about???

I think you probably induced a full download.  My Hotfix was around and under 600 MB.  It didn't even show as an update in the first running of the sim.  The sim loaded in...and wham bam, things changed.

Edited by Sesquashtoo

I just went to the store instead of starting sim.

Looked at updates and it showed something else, photo editor or something.

So I clicked on owned and then on FS2020 and it just showed play, but after about 10 seconds it did an update 143 MB I think maybe it was 630MB, don't remember it downloaded in 20 seconds or so at 150mb/s or more. 

Then I clicked play ant the sim started and showed the .....15 installed.

One flight in the husky down a river in Maine (The Saco) it played perfectly at 30 fps with everything cranked Ultra and no hiccups on my 4 monitor setup.

So looks great to me.

• Like 1

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

I started the sim and the update routine happened, its said mandatory update - 110.58 gig, then deluxe upgrade 2.17 gig and premuim upgrade 2.17...i had no way to get around it... how come? Should i cancel it?

Just reread the notes, its the previous update its doing! What is going on??

Edited by vonduck

i9 13900KF @ 5.5Ghz | MoBo MSI PRO Z690-A WiFi | Corsair Vengeance Black RGB RS 64gb DDR4 3200MHz | PNY RTX 4090 XLR Gaming Verto EPIC-X RGB TF | MP33 Pro 1TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD for OS | Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" 4TB SSD SATA2 | Corsair RM1000X 2021 1000W 80 Plus Gold PSU | Antec Dark Fleet DF700 Flux Gaming Case | Win 11 home | LG 48" C2 OLED 4K TV | G512 Keyboard | Razer Basilisk V2 Mouse | TCA Throttle, Sidestick and addons, peddles, TM1600 Hotas | TrackIR 5 | Tobii Eye Tracker | HP Reverb G2 HMD

Doug 

10 minutes ago, captain420 said:

This guy is super annoying and talks too word not allowed much. No thanks. His videos are full of him self-promoting his pdf guides.

Bit of a "OverKill" .. 

• Like 3

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

A32NX works perfectly, not a single issue so far ( 1 hour flight) . Butter - smooth - experience @Ultra settings 

Intel Core i9-13900K | ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC 24GB | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | DDR5 64GB 6000-30 Trident Z5 RGB | Corsair ICUE H170i Elite Capellix RGB | Corsair 7000D Airflow ASUS ROG Thor Platinum II 1200 Watt | Samsung SSD 990 Pro NVMe M.2 2TB & 1TB | Alienware AW3423DW | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 27" Gaming Monitor | VKB-Sim Gladiator Mk.II | Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition

After the first tests, CTDs seems even worse to me. Still the same cause C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clr.dll. I think I´ll take a break from FS2020 until after SU6...☹️

Edited by michap7

25,000 ft - recommend a reinstall if your having issues worked wonders for me

Untitled-2.png

Edited by Richard Sennett
  • Like 11

Rich Sennett

1 hour ago, filou said:

Already made my first flights with this new update without problems but I take a break to take the time to thank them.

Thank you ASOBO.

Why are you thanking them for something they broke in the first place! 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Tailwinds said:

Why are you thanking them for something they broke in the first place! 

Because they fixed it? No need to be rude.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2

Just now, michap7 said:

After the first tests, CTDs seems even worse to me. Still the same cause C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clr.dll. I think I´ll take a break from FS2020...☹️

Reinstall it but make sure its completely deleted - I'm on Steam edition and uninstall doesnt remove sim folders - do windows normal uninstall and then delete the MSFS folder only on Steam no clue on MS Store version

Rich Sennett

17 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

Not even gonna watch. What did he do that needs 26 minutes of apology? Because if it’s just said something about flight simming that is no longer / turned out not to be true, I’m gonna sue him for compensation for the time it took me to type this.

If you actually watched it, you would find that the apology part was a small part of the video, and he made some great points besides that. But I guess you are too busy. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS