Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Carenado Seminole 2nd Nav com NG

2Nd flight today in the Seminole, and I am afraid that SU5 has made this aircraft unflyable. The AP trying to follow either a heading or NAV GPS track goes from a 30 degree left bank to a 30 degree right bank, rinse and repeat. It cannot fly  a straight heading. Back to the Arrow or DC6. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

17 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

2Nd flight today in the Seminole, and I am afraid that SU5 has made this aircraft unflyable. The AP trying to follow either a heading or NAV GPS track goes from a 30 degree left bank to a 30 degree right bank, rinse and repeat. It cannot fly  a straight heading. Back to the Arrow or DC6. 

Please report to Carenado.. 😉

Bert

59 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

2Nd flight today in the Seminole, and I am afraid that SU5 has made this aircraft unflyable. The AP trying to follow either a heading or NAV GPS track goes from a 30 degree left bank to a 30 degree right bank, rinse and repeat.

Just flew the Seminole with the PMS50 750, and the autopilot followed the flightplan correctly..

However, the cowl flaps animation, in the exterior view is broken.. 😉

Bert

30 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

Just flew the Seminole with the PMS50 750, and the autopilot followed the flightplan correctly..

However, the cowl flaps animation, in the exterior view is broken.. 😉

The only thing that works in mine is the cowl flap view...🙄 Going to try one more flight after restarfting MSFS, The AP worked yesterday, so maybe it will work again. 

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I know many do not use facebook.  Seems they are aware of the issue:

New Microsoft Flight Simulator version (1.18.13)
This new version of the simulator makes certain parts of our planes not work as they should.
At this time the C170B and the WYMF5 are already adapted to this new version and should work and be compatible with the Xbox version. Both are already available at Microsoft marketplace.
We are working on our other aircraft to make them available to customers as soon as possible.
These updates will make them compatible with the Xbox version.
  • Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

This time the AP is working.. Mechanic must have fixed it. 

10 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

I know many do not use facebook.  Seems they are aware of the issue:

New Microsoft Flight Simulator version (1.18.13)
This new version of the simulator makes certain parts of our planes not work as they should.
At this time the C170B and the WYMF5 are already adapted to this new version and should work and be compatible with the Xbox version. Both are already available at Microsoft marketplace.
We are working on our other aircraft to make them available to customers as soon as possible.
These updates will make them compatible with the Xbox version.

The version now is 1 18 15. 

2 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

The version now is 1 18 15. 

I know, and so do they.  .15 is the hotfix numbers.

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

On 8/8/2021 at 1:23 PM, Bert Pieke said:

Please report to Carenado.. 😉

Got this email from Carenado product support this morning. Copy and paste. 

We are working on our aircraft to make them available as soon as possible.

Its taking some time. I can't fly the Mooney at all while I can't switch tanks.  

1 minute ago, 6297J said:

Of course, I have the same problem. As a temporary solution, I click the fuel tool bar and add fuel to the tank. While not correct, it does allow me to continue flying.

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

5 minutes ago, 6297J said:

It's possible part of the delay isn't directly Carenado's fault.

MS appear to have all the staff who maintain the store modules away at the moment which means any SU5 related updates to store content (including any changes for the Carenado stuff) that have been submitted are sitting waiting in a queue till someone gets back into the office to look at them.

Edited by Matchstick

30 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

MS appear to have all the staff who maintain the store modules away at the moment which means any SU5 related updates to store content (including any changes for the Carenado stuff) that have been submitted are sitting waiting in a queue till someone gets back into the office to look at them.

Oh I agree, it's not necessarily their fault at all. Annoying though. 

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

Got this email from Carenado product support this morning. Copy and paste. 

We are working on our aircraft to make them available as soon as possible.

Got the same email.. 🙂

Bert

1 hour ago, Matchstick said:

A great reason to avoid buying from the Market Place, which I will never do again.