Sign in to follow this  
adino

JustFlight F28 new cockpit images for MSFS

This does look good, but we still need more mid-sized to large prop planes over more jets.

Q400, Avanti, etc..,

Edited by Alpine Scenery
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram

Maybe I am missing something... It looks kind of cartoony to me? Textures aren't great. 

16 hours ago, jpe828 said:

Maybe I am missing something... It looks kind of cartoony to me? Textures aren't great. 

Would look better if they turned off eye adaption for their screen shot.

The blue seat color is pretty jarring too.

• Like 1

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

I'm not in love with the shiny exteriors, quite apart from the fact that they seem a bit at odds with the interiors which look a bit battered, airliners just are not that shiny. In fact they're often pretty dull paint-wise and the alloy of the wings on most airliners - unless they are literally being rolled out of the maker's hangar for a press event and have had people up all night polishing them - usually appear more like the dull side of cooking foil than the shiny side.

Those cockpit colours are 'well seventies'; it was definitely a decade when the fashion police were AWOL. 😎 

But, in fairness, it's nothing a repaint could not sort out. Be interesting to see what the systems simulation is like on the thing, probably pretty good I should think given that it is a fairly basic VOR-to-VOR airliner from some years ago. 

• Like 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Agree I'm most interested in the systems to be able to sharpen my virtual pilot navigation skills...

I actually used to work on one of the airframes represented in the previews (the USAir bird) when I was stationed in Baltimore and Charlotte. They have nailed the look and feel of the flight deck. I am really looking forward to this one !

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

Sucks they cancelled support for a P3D version.😔

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2