Sign in to follow this  
DadJokeCinema

FSX / DX10 Webcast Today!

Guest Hal9000 from MSFT

Forgive me if this is old news, but I just found out about it a half hour ago ... It's a tight ship we run around here, let me tell you.Anyway, at 3:30 PM, Phil Taylor will be one of the featured speakers in a webcast on the future of PC Gaming with DX10.Start here for more info:http://www.fsinsider.com/Community/News-Articles/webcast.htm

Guest SimDog

Thanks for posting the link to the WebCast. After following the registration links, it does appear this is intended for those with higher credentials than mine. SD

If you see this Phil, thanks for the great presentation.A lot of good information in regards to DX10 and D3D10 specifically.Can't wait for Fall.

Guest Funky D

Not much of a turnout though... And I'm guessing most of the attendees came straight from AVSIM :)Can't wait for Spring.

We are going to make the webcast available online, so when that link goes live I will repost it on my blog so all interested parties can view it.

>Not much of a turnout though... And I'm guessing most of the>attendees came straight from AVSIM :)>>Can't wait for Spring.This was most noticeable by the deluge of "WHEN'S THE PATCH COMING OUT" questions :(

>Not much of a turnout though... And I'm guessing most of the>attendees came straight from AVSIM :)>>Can't wait for Spring.How do you know that?I was there.. I had some difficlty with setting up the presentation on my Internet (with all the tight security an all on my company laptop), but I was on the phone all the time.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest Funky D

You could see the filled "seats" towards the bottom of the screen. I counted about 25 attendees. Although maybe those were only the people using Live Meeting and not those on Java...