Sign in to follow this  
Guest bkelli

STONEHENGE IN FSX

Guest Tingoose

No, I'm from Devon, but I can assure that there is a fence which runs along the road sides that surround the monument, and I've been reliably informed that it is guarded overnight. I must admit that I have been tempted to nip over the fences at night but haven't done so.

Guest Phantoms

>No, I'm from Devon, but I can assure that there is a fence>which runs along the road sides that surround the monument,>and I've been reliably informed that it is guarded overnight. >I must admit that I have been tempted to nip over the fences>at night but haven't done so.Tingoose, you planing on streaking stonehenge? http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/happy0001.gif

>No, I'm from Devon, but I can assure that there is a fence>which runs along the road sides that surround the monument,>and I've been reliably informed that it is guarded overnight. >I must admit that I have been tempted to nip over the fences>at night but haven't done so.Devon's a nice part of the world. I'd say 'go for it mate' - hop the fence. There are guards, but they'll probably be asleep :-)Cheers for now!

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

He said his name is Ismet.Try asking Billy Connelly ;-) He's been known to do just that!

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest Tingoose

Is that right Dave!! I didn't know Billy Conolly had done that, just like him though!. I might give it a go. I haven't got much to lose, now that Im retired from my profession. There is something about the sight of Stonehenge surrounded by fences put up by the 'authorities' which brings out the rebel in one!! Dave, how's about a twin streak accross the fields. We'd be front page of the tabloids and it's gotta be more fun than trying to run FSX :-jumpy x( :-hah

Gavin, Warsaw is just down the road from Amesbury! My family are in Biddestone, just near Chippenham. I now live in Wellington, New Zealand..The only good thing about Biddestone is that it sits under one of the approaches to RAF Lyneham - plenty of Hercs, C-17`s, vc-10`s and the occasional Tristar. Agree about Stonehenge being overrated..CheersJames

Guest Tingoose

There is an addon originally for FS2002 and FS2004 that was made by Nick Ryall . He made landmarks for the whole of South West of England. Nice they were too. No idea whether they display properly in FSX though. And there were no streakers or druids at Stonehenge unfortunately. Here's the link: http://www.visualflight.info/products/nickryall